Windows 10: Laptop headphones v quiet on webcasts - when I sound cehck youtube are perfect

Discus and support Laptop headphones v quiet on webcasts - when I sound cehck youtube are perfect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi - thx for help ;- I tested my headphones on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfgWv3ypEIY Perfect - so that eliminates hardware issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cgcgcg1, Jan 4, 2020.

1. cgcgcg1 Win User

Laptop headphones v quiet on webcasts - when I sound cehck youtube are perfect

Hi - thx for help ;-

I tested my headphones on this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfgWv3ypEIY

Perfect - so that eliminates hardware issues.

But, if I try to listen to the Tesla webcast - just click onto webcast - it is super quiet even at 100% sound.

https://ir.tesla.com/events-and-presentations

Troubleshooting says something about Windows media centre etc but I don't seem to even have that on my laptop. I have windows media player but the webcast doesn't play through that - it plays in the browser. I've tried chrome and firefox - no difference. Both super quiet. Barely audible. Yet on youtube above at 100% I'd blow my ears off.

Really desperate to solve this

Fingers crossed - thx

:)

cgcgcg1, Jan 4, 2020

2. Sound on youtub

I have a problem with Youtube sound since it is really too quiet. When I turn on the audio file, it starts to sound normally in the beginning and then is getting quieter. I have to go to Realtek settings to make just one song sounds louder. And I
    have to repeat these steps with each song.

TerriFuller, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Jan 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

Hi, what sort of headphones are they? Plain ordinary analogue.. USB..?
    Do they require a driver? If so, is it installed ok?

There are several threads about headphone issues on this forum, so suggest you also try searching the forum for 'headphones'. May give you a clue.

E.g.
    Audio Issues - Quiet no detection of headphones - Windows 10 Forums
    Solved Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10 - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop headphones v quiet on webcasts - when I sound cehck youtube are perfect - Similar Threads - Laptop headphones quiet

2. Headphones going quiet randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones going quiet randomly: Hello, my headphones keep going quiet randomly. It doesn't happen every 20 minutes for example and just has a chance of going quiet. It fixes itself if i change the volume but it ends up happening again. It doesn't happen if its connected to anything other then my pc so it...
  3. Headphones going quiet randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones going quiet randomly: Hello, my headphones keep going quiet randomly. It doesn't happen every 20 minutes for example and just has a chance of going quiet. It fixes itself if i change the volume but it ends up happening again. It doesn't happen if its connected to anything other then my pc so it...
  4. Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Headphones volume 100 and sound very quiet: So at first all was ok, like normal, I used to hear music in my computer with my headphones with the volume at 8 and in my speakers at 30, but one day when I connected my headphones I saw that the volume was turned uo at 100, obviously I am the only person that uses my...
  5. Sound quieting when loud sounds play.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound quieting when loud sounds play.: I was listening to Spotify while playing a Roblox fps and every time I shot the loud gun, the sound of my music would quiet because after the gunshot stopped it remained quiet for 1 to 2 seconds after. How can I make it so that my music/ youtube video does not quiet when a...
  6. Sound is too quiet

Sound is too quiet: I have a problem with sound. It is too quiet and I can't make it louder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-quiet/f8a99e8a-db8b-44f1-802e-8f101863c930
  7. Sound in headphones Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound in headphones Laptop: Hello everyone! I've got a problem with sound while using headphones on my Win 10 laptop. Everything is perfectly fine when I'm listening through speakers. But when I'm plugging my headphones the Win 10 notification appears What type of device are you going to use?, I click...
  8. Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Headphones Audio Very Quiet.: Hi all. For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I have very limited sound. I tried updating drivers, disabling all audio enhancements and nothing is working. These are brand...
  9. Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume: Please help, this is getting really frustrating and I think it's getting worse because now I can barely hear despite having my volume all the way up to 100%. I have a windows 10 laptop on Samsung computer, I am using razer kraken headset (Realtek(R) audio) and that's all I...
  10. Quiet Sound Problem

Quiet Sound Problem: So I have all my volume and sound settings maxed including playback devices I also currently have Realtek HD Audio Manager installed also with max volume on. Plz help! 27686