Windows 10: Laptop hotspot

Discus and support Laptop hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110 and I want use my Hotspot but it says I can't set up a mobile Hotspot as my PC does not have Ethernet,WiFi, or cellular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Roaline, May 4, 2022.

1. Roaline Win User

Laptop hotspot

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110 and I want use my Hotspot but it says I can't set up a mobile Hotspot as my PC does not have Ethernet,WiFi, or cellular data connectio and does not allow me to switch it on. Please helpn

:)

Roaline, May 4, 2022

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, May 4, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Mobile hotspot in windows 10 laptop

Hi,

You may change the password of your mobile hotspot so that the person you don't allowed to use it can't connect to it. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried changing the password. Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how you can change the password of the Mobile hotspot.:

• Open Settings then select Network & Internet.
    • Choose Mobile hotspot.
    • Under Mobile hotspot section, you can see the current name of the Wi-Fi hotspot and password. To change mobile hotspot name or password or both, click the
      Edit button.
    • Enter a new password for the network. Click Save button. Note that the password must be of at least 8 characters.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 4, 2022
  4. Laptop hotspot

freebird_9924, May 4, 2022
Thema:

Laptop hotspot

1. Laptop hotspot - Similar Threads - Laptop hotspot

2. laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.: Everytime i turn on hotspot It crashes. it occurs mainly when my laptop is charging. can anyone help me find out the issue and a way to solve this issue. Once i checked task manager just before it crashed i noticed that the memory usage was too high 99 to 100 %....
  3. laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.: Everytime i turn on hotspot It crashes. it occurs mainly when my laptop is charging. can anyone help me find out the issue and a way to solve this issue. Once i checked task manager just before it crashed i noticed that the memory usage was too high 99 to 100 %....
  4. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  5. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  6. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  7. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  8. My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...: Hello there,I am Kousic, the problem is whenever I try to turn on my hotspot, it works fine for sometime and eventually goes into a BSOD in past it is very difficult to get back to windows, it struck in the Dell startup screen with a half `Loader animation` etc.. etc.., Now...
  9. My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...: Hello there,I am Kousic, the problem is whenever I try to turn on my hotspot, it works fine for sometime and eventually goes into a BSOD in past it is very difficult to get back to windows, it struck in the Dell startup screen with a half `Loader animation` etc.. etc.., Now...
  10. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...