Windows 10: laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems

Discus and support laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my bluetooth connects to a device but keeps disconnecting after 2 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BradMills1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. BradMills1 Win User

laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems

my bluetooth connects to a device but keeps disconnecting after 2 seconds

:)

BradMills1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 14, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 14, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems - Similar Threads - laptop bluetooth problems

2. adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop: My HP Laptop doesn't have Bluetooth on it so my question is is there a way to put it on manually? If so How and please I'm a disabled man with little computer experience so I would appreciate a step by step instructions on how to get it on my laptop if there's even a way to...
  3. HP Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Windows 10 laptop: Hi, I've recently been having problems with my HP laptop running Windows 10. When I turn the laptop on, the hp screen loads and the white dots start to rotate, but the computer never fully loads. I turned it off and on again and hit "esc" until I could navigate to booting...
  4. BSOD Windows 10 HP Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Windows 10 HP Laptop: Hi all, Please help me. I have been having random BSOD and I have lost some of my work due to this! The zip file is attached. Thanks. 41962
  5. Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem: hi there I have problem with wifi when pc go sleep wi fi is gone laptop see wifi adapter but cant conect after the restart pc all again go normally any ideas? *Sad 35616
  6. Problem connecting bluetooth printer to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting bluetooth printer to laptop: I have a Toshiba X500-10T laptop with bluetooth not pairing with HP 460wbt printer. Manage bluetooth devices finds printer but when I click to pair after some time the printer disappears with the following message. [img] If anyone can help it would be...
  7. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567
  8. HP Laptop Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop Windows 10 install: I have a HP 15 I purchased in January. It came pre installed with Windows 10 from HP. I want to do a clean install. Can I use the media creation tool and make the media to install? My desktop from 2010 I used that tool and upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. But does the...
  9. Boot problems with HP dv7 Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot problems with HP dv7 Windows 10 laptop: Hope I am in the right forum. My problem is as follows: My wife and I have same HP laptops. Her motherboard died. I have two hard drives in my computer. C drive had system on it and D drive had mostly mp3's. I took out the D drive and inserted my wife's HD thinking I might be...
  10. About HP Laptop's update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    About HP Laptop's update problem: Hi guys... Recently I noticed something strange on my Laptop... Before I installed some updates on it, it worked perfectly fine. Last night I checked for updates on Windows Update for sure, and this morning, when I tried to insert a CD, played a short music tape, then it...