Windows 10: laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems

Discus and support laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my bluetooth connects to a device but keeps disconnecting after 2 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BradMills1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. BradMills1 Win User

laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems

my bluetooth connects to a device but keeps disconnecting after 2 seconds

:)

BradMills1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 14, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 14, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems - Similar Threads - laptop bluetooth problems

2. HP Laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop with Windows 10: Laptop has power but Windows does not load. I get HP logo with message attempting to repair, then black screen with nothing. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-with-windows-10/daa7bf30-2622-4de9-b3e6-a5a1bebfafc0
  3. Windows 10 and HP laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and HP laptops: We recently refreshed all of our laptops to HP elite with Windows 10. Reports have been coming in that after locking their laptops for a period of time, it takes several attempts to log back into their laptop. Anyone have any idea on how to resolve?...
  4. Windows 10 and HP laptops

Windows 10 and HP laptops: We recently refreshed all of our laptops to HP elite with Windows 10. Reports have been coming in that after locking their laptops for a period of time, it takes several attempts to log back into their laptop. Anyone have any idea on how to resolve?...
  5. adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop: My HP Laptop doesn't have Bluetooth on it so my question is is there a way to put it on manually? If so How and please I'm a disabled man with little computer experience so I would appreciate a step by step instructions on how to get it on my laptop if there's even a way to...
  6. HP Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Windows 10 laptop: Hi, I've recently been having problems with my HP laptop running Windows 10. When I turn the laptop on, the hp screen loads and the white dots start to rotate, but the computer never fully loads. I turned it off and on again and hit "esc" until I could navigate to booting...
  7. Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem

Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem: hi there I have problem with wifi when pc go sleep wi fi is gone laptop see wifi adapter but cant conect after the restart pc all again go normally any ideas? *Sad 35616
  8. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567
  9. Boot problems with HP dv7 Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot problems with HP dv7 Windows 10 laptop: Hope I am in the right forum. My problem is as follows: My wife and I have same HP laptops. Her motherboard died. I have two hard drives in my computer. C drive had system on it and D drive had mostly mp3's. I took out the D drive and inserted my wife's HD thinking I might be...
  10. About HP Laptop's update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    About HP Laptop's update problem: Hi guys... Recently I noticed something strange on my Laptop... Before I installed some updates on it, it worked perfectly fine. Last night I checked for updates on Windows Update for sure, and this morning, when I tried to insert a CD, played a short music tape, then it...