Windows 10: Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

Discus and support Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. As the title says, my laptop ignores a key input if 2 other keys are also pressed. For example, when typing, I could hit S, U, then P, and, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

Hi. As the title says, my laptop ignores a key input if 2 other keys are also pressed.

For example, when typing, I could hit S, U, then P, and, my device will send out a small, low pitched beep, and 99% of the time ignore the input. I don't have Stitcky Keys, Toggle Keys, or Filter Keys enabled. Any ideas?

Oh yeah also if I spam my keyboard (like if I type ashdfdjhjafdhjdafjhafdjhahj lots), it beeps a crap ton, and often keeps beeping after I finished (as it's got more to say).

submitted by /u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday, Feb 23, 2021
  2. dhievm Win User

Booting without press any key

I use a toshiba laptop , at startup can not be readily loading into Windows 8 , so it has to press any key emerging loading . How to overcome in order to loading without press ?

dhievm, Feb 23, 2021
  3. manofthem Win User

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Feb 23, 2021
  4. dhievm Win User

Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

No. I do not change the bios setting , never even enter the bios . So what akah there another way ? So each lit stopped toshiba logo , and will be loading after press any key.

dhievm, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

1. Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once - Similar Threads - Laptop ignores key

2. Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys: Recently I have discovered an issue with what I believe to be my computer, not my specific keyboard. When pressing the media skip and replay buttons, I find they act as the P and Q keys as well. This problem does not occur when typing out on documents or searching things up,...
  3. Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys: Recently I have discovered an issue with what I believe to be my computer, not my specific keyboard. When pressing the media skip and replay buttons, I find they act as the P and Q keys as well. This problem does not occur when typing out on documents or searching things up,...
  4. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys not pressing: when i hold down a key nearby keys will not press and make a beeping sound i find this feature annoying and useless how do i disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-pressing/1e13ec30-3a02-4232-a76c-8fd0a9f3e46c
  5. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keys not pressing: when i hold down a key nearby keys will not press and make a beeping sound i find this feature annoying and useless how do i disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-pressing/1e13ec30-3a02-4232-a76c-8fd0a9f3e46c
  6. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't press more than 3 keys at once without the computer ignoring it

I can't press more than 3 keys at once without the computer ignoring it: So I'm playing a game and I press s and d to aim at an angle and H Which is my weapon throw key to throw yet nothing happens. I looked it up and it might have to do with the driver can someone help? Thanks!...
  8. laptop keys are pressed automatically

laptop keys are pressed automatically: hi, i am using windows 10 version 2004 on hp laptop. recently i noticed that my ''END'' button is working itself. i tried uninstalling driver and restart but the problem didn't go away. plz someone help me fix this. thanks in advance...
  9. Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs: My problem is that pressing my media keys (volume up, down, play/pause, etc.) also does a certain function as of what another key does. Such as pressing the mute button would mute my PC, but would also "press" the D key. This probably doesn't make sense, but it does happen....
  10. Pressing multiple keys at once

in Windows 10 Support
    Pressing multiple keys at once: Hi, I've had this problem since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10: When I play a game, like Team Fortress 2, I use Z, Q, S and D to run. However, when I press multiple buttons at once, like Z and D to run forward and to the right, the problem occurs (also when I'm not...