Windows 10: Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

Discus and support Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. As the title says, my laptop ignores a key input if 2 other keys are also pressed. For example, when typing, I could hit S, U, then P, and, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

Hi. As the title says, my laptop ignores a key input if 2 other keys are also pressed.

For example, when typing, I could hit S, U, then P, and, my device will send out a small, low pitched beep, and 99% of the time ignore the input. I don't have Stitcky Keys, Toggle Keys, or Filter Keys enabled. Any ideas?

Oh yeah also if I spam my keyboard (like if I type ashdfdjhjafdhjdafjhafdjhahj lots), it beeps a crap ton, and often keeps beeping after I finished (as it's got more to say).

submitted by /u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday, Feb 23, 2021
  2. dhievm Win User

Booting without press any key

I use a toshiba laptop , at startup can not be readily loading into Windows 8 , so it has to press any key emerging loading . How to overcome in order to loading without press ?

dhievm, Feb 23, 2021
  3. manofthem Win User

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Feb 23, 2021
  4. dhievm Win User

Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

No. I do not change the bios setting , never even enter the bios . So what akah there another way ? So each lit stopped toshiba logo , and will be loading after press any key.

dhievm, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once

1. Laptop ignores key presses if more than 2 keys are pressed at once - Similar Threads - Laptop ignores key

2. I can't press more than 3 keys at once without the computer ignoring it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't press more than 3 keys at once without the computer ignoring it: So I'm playing a game and I press s and d to aim at an angle and H Which is my weapon throw key to throw yet nothing happens. I looked it up and it might have to do with the driver can someone help? Thanks!...
  3. laptop keys are pressed automatically

laptop keys are pressed automatically: hi, i am using windows 10 version 2004 on hp laptop. recently i noticed that my ''END'' button is working itself. i tried uninstalling driver and restart but the problem didn't go away. plz someone help me fix this. thanks in advance...
  4. Double key presses

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double key presses: Recently I have been getting double keypresses on every key randomly. Not every time do the keys double press, but it seems if the key hasn't been pressed in a while it sometimes double presses. I've tried changing keyboards, didn't work. I've tried updating and reverting...
  5. Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys

Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys: Hi! So basically, I was using my laptop and shut it down as I needed to go somewhere. I came back and turned my laptop back on and the keys were messed up pressing backspace presses backspace and /, pressing P presses left bracket and P, pressing caps lock presses W and caps...
  6. Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs: My problem is that pressing my media keys (volume up, down, play/pause, etc.) also does a certain function as of what another key does. Such as pressing the mute button would mute my PC, but would also "press" the D key. This probably doesn't make sense, but it does happen....
  7. Laptop pressing its own keys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop pressing its own keys: Hello, I've recently received a new laptop for school. When I use it, I usually just slam the lid down and shove it into my backpack. In the past few weeks, I've noticed that when I'd get home and open up my laptop, all the keys have been pressed and there's...
  8. Wrong key presses

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong key presses: I am trying to get used to a new keyboard. At bottom left it has Ctrl, Fn, Windows and Alt. When I go to press Ctrl-Alt, I accidentally press Ctrl-something else, either Fn or Windows. What do these combinations do, and how best to get out of the situation? One of these seems...
  9. Falsec key presses

Falsec key presses: Soc basically whenever i press space it presses c and space at the same time and the same thing happens when i press c. I own a razer ornata chroma keyboard and am operating on windows 10. I had to edit this post but it sort of looks like this when itype. Hic myc namec isc...
  10. Pressing multiple keys at once

in Windows 10 Support
    Pressing multiple keys at once: Hi, I've had this problem since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10: When I play a game, like Team Fortress 2, I use Z, Q, S and D to run. However, when I press multiple buttons at once, like Z and D to run forward and to the right, the problem occurs (also when I'm not...