Windows 10: Laptop in slow motion.

Discus and support Laptop in slow motion. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help. I need it badly, my laptop was working fine this morning, windows 10. I went to grab a coffee and when i came back it was in slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Niallbb, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Niallbb Win User

Laptop in slow motion.

I need help. I need it badly,

my laptop was working fine this morning, windows 10. I went to grab a coffee and when i came back it was in slow motion. Everything from soundeffects to the mouse to the software. I checked task manager and nothing was using up my system’s energy. Are there any solutions? Ive restarted, shut down, rebooted, cleared memory. I;m lost.

thanks,

niall.

:)

Niallbb, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Nokia 930 Slow Motion and 4K Query

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you want slow motion option in the phone?
    If you want phone with slow motion option, you may want to speak to the store if they can exchange with the one that has. Unfortunately, there is no app that can serve the purpose as slow motion option is internal phone option by the manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Laptop in slow motion.

Slow Motion Booting

My regards dear friend of the Microsoft community:

A few days ago I turned my laptop on just to see the booting process in slow motion. When the process finally ends, I opened a window. It launched in slow motion too! I restarted de laptop and the process was again in slow motion. However, this time Windows
    worked and still working at normal speed. My problem is the booting process is still taking too long and performing in slow motion. One day I even got this message: "error sending the post message to MCI" before Windows kicks in. The booting process time was
    less than a minute before this problem occurred.

Brand: Toshiba Satellite 2 in 1 laptop

SO: Windows 10

Storage Memory: 1 TB SSD

RAM: 8GB

Processor: Intel i7 -5500U @ 2.40GHz

Operating System: x64-based

BIOS-UEFI: INSYDE Corp. 5.10 9/21/2015; version 2.7

Thanks in advance for any help or information you could provide.

Jesus Buelna, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Laptop in slow motion.

1. Laptop in slow motion. - Similar Threads - Laptop slow motion

2. Photos slow motion feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos slow motion feature: I can't seem to find it now, and when I opened it last month to slow mo a video, the super slowmo feature on the turtle icon changed! It's not like the super slowmo before! How can I turn it back to the previous photos? I don't like this new update. Please help :( submitted...
  3. cursor slow motion issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor slow motion issues: hello, the cursor is going slow and sometimes freezing during my laptop is on charging and if i use it on the table.this issue is canceled if i use the laptop on my leg or remove the charging cable from the laptop. my laptop is ThinkPad Gen2, with windows 11 and update to...
  4. cursor slow motion issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor slow motion issues: hello, the cursor is going slow and sometimes freezing during my laptop is on charging and if i use it on the table.this issue is canceled if i use the laptop on my leg or remove the charging cable from the laptop. my laptop is ThinkPad Gen2, with windows 11 and update to...
  5. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  6. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  7. sound slow motion/ fast motion when in zoom meeting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound slow motion/ fast motion when in zoom meeting: I bought a new Lenovo which is use windows 10S mode .I use browser to join Zoom meeting but microphone play slow motion, its distortion.I dont know why is that. The troubleshoots indicated no issue with my microphone .im really lost. anyone can help?Thank you...
  8. random slow motion audio slow motion lagg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random slow motion audio slow motion lagg: hi so this hapened to me 3 times today i was playing rocket leauge i was watching youtube i was playing geometry dash 3 times my things became slow motion the sounds were disorted slow laptop model : asus fx 505 dt submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link]...
  9. microphone in slow motion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone in slow motion: Hi, I updated my windows 10 in recent weeks, and now I am having a problem with my microphone. Whenever I speak on the microphone the listener listens to the voice in slow motion. but my computer says that my microphone is working properly which means the problem must be in...
  10. Slow Motion Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Motion Booting: My regards dear friend of the Microsoft community: A few days ago I turned my laptop on just to see the booting process in slow motion. When the process finally ends, I opened a window. It launched in slow motion too! I restarted de laptop and the process was again in slow...