Windows 10: Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues

Discus and support Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,I have a computer in our organisation that I cannot access. The PC in question is running Windows 10 Enterprise. The issue occurred when trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stuie_m, Nov 4, 2021.

1. stuie_m Win User

Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues

Hi All,I have a computer in our organisation that I cannot access. The PC in question is running Windows 10 Enterprise. The issue occurred when trying to re-join the computer to the domain, after setting up Azure VPN client.After this a message stating "The trust relationship between this workstation and the domain failed", when they try to login with their domain credentials, and that it needs to connect to the server to authenticate.The user is unable to login because the workstation cannot contact the domain controller; it won’t allow login with cached credentials, whether it is online

:)

stuie_m, Nov 4, 2021

2. Bit Locker Recovery Key

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the error message appears when you’re trying to enter a Bit locker key?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you have installed?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer?

Issues might be happening because of entering Incorrect Bit Locker recovery key. Bit Locker key password will be a 48-digit alpha numeric characters.

However you may refer this article on how to find
    Bit Locker recovery
    key.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 4, 2021
  3. KKH_11 Win User
    Bit Locker Key

Daughter laptop requesting bit locker recovery key.

She didn't change anything.

But overnight, its now requesting this. So assume an update occurred, that impacted this.

Ive checked our MS account and there no recovery keys there. He device is not even listed.

Is there a workaround, or fix. Ive looked at the support notes, and don't have a print out of the key or usb stick etc..

any help would be appreciated. As were stuck on the blue screen Bit locker screen.

KKH_11, Nov 4, 2021
  4. KCN_456 Win User

Bit Locker Recovery Key

My laptop was set up at work by an IT administrator who no loner works there.......the IT tech support cannot find the bit locker key. Most of the staff are no longer there......

I have no CD's nothing to recover my data. How do I get past this bit locker? Urgent help required!

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

KCN_456, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues - Similar Threads - Laptop inaccessible due

2. Bit locker recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker recovery: I have my bit locker recovery key but my laptop will not let me enter the key into the box, in fact the entire keyboard or mouse is not functioning.How do I get it to function so I can enter the recovery key? I have tried shutting it down and rebooting but nothing changes....
  3. Bit locker recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit locker recovery: Hello,I have Bitlocker recovery screen appear in the middle of a meeting. I have not set any Bit locker password. I have been to my Microsoft login and I dont see any Bit locker key that might have automatically set up. I don't have any back up and worried if I cannot...
  4. Bit locker recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit locker recovery: Greetings , I'm currently using Windows 11 on my HP laptop with i5 and 11gen , so recently I got some work so I had to use ubuntu so I created a USB bootable drive I didn't want to install it on my system so I inserted the USB and selected USB to boot and I went to try or...
  5. Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues: Hi All,I have a computer in our organisation that I cannot access. The PC in question is running Windows 10 Enterprise. The issue occurred when trying to re-join the computer to the domain, after setting up Azure VPN client.After this a message stating "The trust relationship...
  6. Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop inaccessible due to bit locker recovery password and domain issues: Hi All,I have a computer in our organisation that I cannot access. The PC in question is running Windows 10 Enterprise. The issue occurred when trying to re-join the computer to the domain, after setting up Azure VPN client.After this a message stating "The trust relationship...
  7. bit locker recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bit locker recovery: I attempted bitlocker recovery. I entered the correct recovery code. The system said code was correct to click restart to recover. I click restart and the restart goes right back to the bitlocker recovery page. not opening my computer. I tried this 7 times. all with the same...
  8. BIT LOCKER RECOVERY

BIT LOCKER RECOVERY: Hi Firts the first time after over 5 years using windows 10 last week, when booting my system I was prompted to enter "BIT LOCKER RECOVERY". NO idea what it was and after a while was able to find it and restart my machine. the PROBLEM NOW IS THAT EVERY TIME I START RESTART...
  9. Bit Locker Recovery.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit Locker Recovery.: Hello Guys, just wanted to post a question about bitlocker recovery. Actually I was trying to install Window 10 1903 version on my laptop, and my both drive was locked by bitlocker, so I deleted the C drive then allocated the drive again and installed the new Window 10. Now,...
  10. Bit locker Recovery

Bit locker Recovery: Dear Sir, My system OS is corrupted, I am trying to repair the same But unable to repair because of Bitlocker recovery key is asking to restore... I am finding my key in microsoft account but it says password is incorrect. due to that unable to restore the same.. request...