Windows 10: Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510

Discus and support Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I wanted to use the camera in messenger, the camera would display a black screen, the same problem occurs in camera app. The camera white light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MBuh1979, Jan 21, 2022.

1. MBuh1979 Win User

Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510

When I wanted to use the camera in messenger, the camera would display a black screen, the same problem occurs in camera app. The camera white light will turn on, but no display. Have deleted and reinstalled latest drivers. Enabled all security to access apps. disabled all firewall and avg virus scanner. Ran Dell diagnostics no hardware fault found. Created a new user and access camera to no available.

:)

MBuh1979, Jan 21, 2022
  2. RonMackie Win User

Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black.

Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver etc to no avail

Ron

RonMackie, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Kyhi Win User
    Dell camera driver

Is the Camera listed in Device Manager ?
    My DELL INSPIRON 15-5578 lists a > Realtek IR Camera Driver
    My older Dell's used > Dell Webcam Central

4. Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510

Inbuilt Camera of my laptop Dell ( P65G) blak screen

I have been facing problem on my Dell laptop , Model # P65 G. For Zoom meeting, my inpuilt camera started showing a black screen. It is an Integrated Camera on OS Windows 10. Whenever I open the Camera it is a Black screen. The little camera light comes
    on but on the black screen.

Please suggest the solution.

PradeepLavania, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510

1. Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510 - Similar Threads - Laptop Integrated Camera

2. My Dell Inspiron 15 5510 is a LEMON!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron 15 5510 is a LEMON!: My Dell Inspiron 15 5510 is having some issues, and it seems to be getting worse over time. I've been so careful with this laptop, I do not know why there are so many issues. Here's a list: Many keyboard keys are nonresponsive, the mouse jiggles, the screen is turning yellow...
  3. My Dell Inspiron 15 5510 is a LEMON!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron 15 5510 is a LEMON!: My Dell Inspiron 15 5510 is having some issues, and it seems to be getting worse over time. I've been so careful with this laptop, I do not know why there are so many issues. Here's a list: Many keyboard keys are nonresponsive, the mouse jiggles, the screen is turning yellow...
  4. integrated camera won't work in inspiron 15 5510

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera won't work in inspiron 15 5510: can't get integrated camera to work. Have tried all of the methods mentioned online-updating, rolling back, removing and reinstalling, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-wont-work-in-inspiron-15-5510/86d45e88-cc3d-4786-b988-ac9ec0137593
  5. integrated camera won't work in inspiron 15 5510

integrated camera won't work in inspiron 15 5510: can't get integrated camera to work. Have tried all of the methods mentioned online-updating, rolling back, removing and reinstalling, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-wont-work-in-inspiron-15-5510/86d45e88-cc3d-4786-b988-ac9ec0137593
  6. Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510: When I wanted to use the camera in messenger, the camera would display a black screen, the same problem occurs in camera app. The camera white light will turn on, but no display. Have deleted and reinstalled latest drivers. Enabled all security to access apps. disabled all...
  7. Camera on Dell Inspiron 14 500 is working but showing black screen

Camera on Dell Inspiron 14 500 is working but showing black screen: Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 14 500 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black. Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver, I have Macafee antivirus so I already turn the firewall off and...
  8. Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552: Hi, Recently my touch screen stopped working and I checked "Device Manager" "Show Hidden Devices" there was no HID-Compliant Touch Screen, so I hope to find a solution. Regards, TBNRbatman47455...
  9. Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen: Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black. Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver etc to no avail Ron...
  10. Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579: I first had this issue within 1 year of buying this laptop, but was able to contact Dell for a fix to the problem as the computer was still under warranty. Within 6 months of fixing the issue, the camera and mic stopped working again, even after installing all the correct...