Windows 10: Laptop Internal Camera Problems in Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Laptop Internal Camera Problems in Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If your Laptop Internal Camera shows pictures up side down, Remove Camera driver in Device manager, Uninstall the Driver. Look for a compatible driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pottie Potgieter, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Laptop Internal Camera Problems in Windows 10 upgrade

If your Laptop Internal Camera shows pictures up side down, Remove Camera driver in Device manager, Uninstall the Driver. Look for a compatible driver on the net and download. Save the file.! Open the file to the Install stage. Right click on the file and go to Properties. Click Compatibility mode and the click Win 7 and click save at the bottom of the Menu. Click exit and go to the Driver program and click Install. Reboot PC and your camera will work correctly.

:)

Pottie Potgieter, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Laptop Internal Camera Problems in Windows 10 upgrade

Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Laptop Internal Camera Problems in Windows 10 upgrade

1. Laptop Internal Camera Problems in Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Laptop Internal Camera

2. Internal Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Camera not working: I've just received a new company laptop, and everything is done through microsoft teams via video links. For some reason my internal camera is not working and it can't be found when trouble shooting. Have tried resetting, and followed numerous links but nothing. Any ideas on...
  3. Internal Camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Camera not working: I've just received a new company laptop, and everything is done through microsoft teams via video links. For some reason my internal camera is not working and it can't be found when trouble shooting. Have tried resetting, and followed numerous links but nothing. Any ideas on...
  4. Internal Camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10: Basically was looking at a friends asus laptop and their camera was not working, it wasn't working for her zoom meetings as well as the actual system camera itself, i checked for windows updates and driver updates. These were all up to date, i then checked the camera privacy...
  6. Laptop camera problems

Laptop camera problems: Every time I try to turn on my camera, it just goes black. It's really weird. It's never happened before. If you have a knowledge on this, please let me know! Thanks, Li'a de Ria Mod: Moving the thread from Other/Scanning, detecting, and removing threat /Other/Unknown...
  7. Laptop camera problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop camera problems: Every time I try to turn on my camera, it just goes black. It's really weird. It's never happened before. If you have a knowledge on this, please let me know! Thanks, Li'a de Ria...
  8. Windows 10, internal camera shut off.

Windows 10, internal camera shut off.: I can't see how to turn my camera back on. It was fine last week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internal-camera-shut-off/03d72c1b-7e02-485d-b0d2-87cba06cdbca
  9. Internal camera not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internal camera not working: Sound and Internal camera not working with facebook messenger following Windows upgrade 1803 January 2019 despite all settings set to Allow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-camera-not-working/9a03a983-a480-49ee-b6b5-bff4508680b0"
  10. cant find internal camera windows 10

cant find internal camera windows 10: My laptop can't detect my camera, error comes out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-internal-camera-windows-10/28c2497f-695a-482e-b45e-f3bc0bfa51bc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouleshoot internal camera windows 10