Windows 10: Laptop internet is slow over mobile hotspot?

Discus and support Laptop internet is slow over mobile hotspot? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a lte router that can provide my smartphone with internet access at a reasonable download speed. However, when I connect to my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oKingkoopao, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Laptop internet is slow over mobile hotspot?

I have a lte router that can provide my smartphone with internet access at a reasonable download speed.

However, when I connect to my windows 10 laptop I already have problems loading pages in the browser.

A speedtest on my laptop shows approximately the 2mbps which I can reach according to the contract, but as soon as I try to download something the download settles down to about 200kb/s.

What could be the reason for this and how do I correct this error?

Greetings bob

:)

oKingkoopao, Sep 10, 2020

2. best way to use laptop internet as hotspot?

Hello,

My wifi router isnt working rightnow but internet is working by lan cable in laptop directly.

How can i use my laptop as wifi hotspot and use wifi in my mobile phone?

thx.

freebird_9924, Sep 10, 2020
  3. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Laptop internet is slow over mobile hotspot?

Mobile hotspot in windows 10 laptop

Hi,

You may change the password of your mobile hotspot so that the person you don't allowed to use it can't connect to it. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried changing the password. Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how you can change the password of the Mobile hotspot.:

• Open Settings then select Network & Internet.
    • Choose Mobile hotspot.
    • Under Mobile hotspot section, you can see the current name of the Wi-Fi hotspot and password. To change mobile hotspot name or password or both, click the
      Edit button.
    • Enter a new password for the network. Click Save button. Note that the password must be of at least 8 characters.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Laptop internet is slow over mobile hotspot?

1. Laptop internet is slow over mobile hotspot? - Similar Threads - Laptop internet slow

2. No internet on laptop after turning on the mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet on laptop after turning on the mobile hotspot.: I am using Windows 11, and unable to use internet on my laptop, when I turn of Mobile hotspot.When it's off, the internet is working just fine, everything loads, etc. but when I turn it on and connect a device to it, on the device the internet is working but on the laptop...
  3. No internet on laptop after turning on the mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet on laptop after turning on the mobile hotspot.: I am using Windows 11, and unable to use internet on my laptop, when I turn of Mobile hotspot.When it's off, the internet is working just fine, everything loads, etc. but when I turn it on and connect a device to it, on the device the internet is working but on the laptop...
  4. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop: I was using my work laptop to share internet to my iphone using an inbuilt mobile hotspot feature I have lan connenction all the time during my work hours. Now, I am facing a problem that when i open the mobile hotspot feature, I can only use internet on my iphone and there's...
  5. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop: I was using my work laptop to share internet to my iphone using an inbuilt mobile hotspot feature I have lan connenction all the time during my work hours. Now, I am facing a problem that when i open the mobile hotspot feature, I can only use internet on my iphone and there's...
  6. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

7. no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.

no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.: i recently purchased a new phonerealme gt neo 2 but when i try to use my college wifi from connecting it to laptop and then sharing it with hotspot to connect to my phone it shows no internet in phone. other phones are able to connect to my laptop hotspot and get internet and...
  8. no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.: i recently purchased a new phonerealme gt neo 2 but when i try to use my college wifi from connecting it to laptop and then sharing it with hotspot to connect to my phone it shows no internet in phone. other phones are able to connect to my laptop hotspot and get internet and...
  9. Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet

Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet: I just updated my windows yesterday and when i tried to connected to my phone's hotspot, it doesn't have internet connection thought the internet on my phone seems to be working fine. What do you think is the problem? Thanks a lot, appreciate it....
  10. Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10

Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10: I want to share my VPN internet connection over wifi. please help me regarding this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/sharing-a-vpn-internet-over-mobile-hotspot-in/d732977f-79aa-4c9e-972c-1ec4c01fc1e1