Windows 10: Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

Discus and support Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by adamcurylo, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I set it up with drivers and everything and my internet works fine now on discord, chrome, and everything is getting 200Mbps but I think the card might not be distributing the internet correctly because when I was downloading games via steam my discord and chrome got really slow still worked but just slow but the download worked fine. The main problem is that when I launch any online game nothing seems the get any internet connection, discord

:)

adamcurylo, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JoeSchmit Win User

internet speed

I was recently upgraded from my internet provider to 200mbps and I am getting that speed on my PC but its half that on my laptop in the next room even though they are both wired to the same router. Any thoughts on why this is happening because both my
    PC's, one of which is a fairly old build get the same 200mbps.

JoeSchmit, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Why does the download speed on the game Im installing is ranging somewhere 25-33mpbs?

Im installing a 20gb game and and it only shows the download speed is somewhere 25-33mpbs when our internet is up to 200mbps.

Maverick0602, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

Sudden drop in Wifi internet speed while Ethernet speed is ok

Hello,

I'm experiencing a sudden drop of internet speed only through my wifi connected device. I use to have 200mbps on my wifi connected device but recently they have dropped down to 15mbps, tested in the same location where I got 200mbps before. I checked the speed on my wired connection device and they are running a steady 200mbps internet speed. I tried rebooting the router (nighthawk x10 R9000) but no use.

Any advice?

Thank you

bfstunoodle, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

1. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game. - Similar Threads - Laptop internet speed

2. Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened: Hi,I have a small problem. When I play video games, which require internet connection doesn't matter if it's a super new, demanding game, or an old one, my internet is super slow when trying to browse through the internet while the game is minimalized. It's to the point, that...
  3. Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened: Hi,I have a small problem. When I play video games, which require internet connection doesn't matter if it's a super new, demanding game, or an old one, my internet is super slow when trying to browse through the internet while the game is minimalized. It's to the point, that...
  4. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.: I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I set it up with drivers and everything and my internet works fine now on discord, chrome, and everything is getting 200Mbps...
  5. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.: I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I set it up with drivers and everything and my internet works fine now on discord, chrome, and everything is getting 200Mbps...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching any game.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching any game.: So when I try to launch a game, the instant it tries to launch my computer crashes into a blue screen with a sad face on the screen and an error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. My computer has not had this issue at all, and the last Windows update was on the 24th. I was able to...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching any game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching any game.: So when I try to launch a game, the instant it tries to launch my computer crashes into a blue screen with a sad face on the screen and an error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. My computer has not had this issue at all, and the last Windows update was on the 24th. I was able to...
  8. Internet goes when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet goes when gaming: I've been having this problem for a few months now. Every time I try to open an online game, the internet goes down. Browser can't load and etc. But immediately after I close those games, the internet works perfectly fine again. Also it is good to know that I am using Wifi...
  9. Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game: Hi, I have seen people posting with the same problem I'm having but the solutions do not work for me, maybe because there is something different in my situation. Whenever I login on an online game my connection goes down. I installed overwatch and everything was fine I was...
  10. Download speed limited to (+/- 200Mbps)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed limited to (+/- 200Mbps): I cannot for the life of me figure out why only my PC's download speed is straight up capped around 200Mbps. Every single speedtest I run gives a download speed of 180-190, when it should be close to 400. I am hardwired to my router with a known good ethernet cable. I'm...