Windows 10: Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset

Discus and support Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I switched it and ture ed it on i guess i did a grave mistake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atreya Tata, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset

I switched it and ture ed it on i guess i did a grave mistake

:)

Atreya Tata, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Jo_2013 Win User

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting

Installed Windows 10 2 hours ago. Laptop stuck on "Restarting". Any suggestions on how to rectify?

OP - Jo_R

Jo_2013, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Nishty Win User
    Resetting the laptop stuck at 99%

Original Title: reset laptop

I bought an Acer. When the laptop was switched on at the shop, i skipped the step where i had to insert my microsoft email add.

The laptop was functioning normally, windows 10 were installed. Then at home, i tried to sign in but it didnt work out. I went back to the shop and they had to reset the laptop but its stuck at 99%. The resetting is taking hours and hours. Is this normal?
    All programs have been lost as well. Please help.

Nishty, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset

Samsung Laptop stuck on resetting the PC

Hello, im having a issue where my laptop will not go any further than 47% on the resetting pc stage, i started the process about 2 or maybe 3 hours ago although this has been stuck ln 47% for now an 1 hour and im starting to get very confused as to what
    to do. If anyone has any suggestions on what i should do please reply with answers asap, i would rather not shutdown my pc as i do not want a boot loop to happen. Thank you for your time.

zaydenmccandless, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset

1. Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset - Similar Threads - Laptop been stuck

2. mu laptop is stuck on updating and its been like this for hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mu laptop is stuck on updating and its been like this for hours: my laptop every time i open it shows the "we couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Font turn off your computer" message but its stuck like this for hours i tried shutting it off as soon as the white dots appear but still same thing...
  3. mu laptop is stuck on updating and its been like this for hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mu laptop is stuck on updating and its been like this for hours: my laptop every time i open it shows the "we couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Font turn off your computer" message but its stuck like this for hours i tried shutting it off as soon as the white dots appear but still same thing...
  4. mu laptop is stuck on updating and its been like this for hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. acer laptop stuck on factory reset at 42% for 2 hours

acer laptop stuck on factory reset at 42% for 2 hours: hi im really anxious as i write this so please forgive any mistakes i moved all my files from my old acer laptop to another laptop manually, and then i decided to factory reset the acer laptop the long reset where it doesn't save any files for the first few bits the...
  6. My Laptop has been stuck at 36% on resetting PC for over 38 hours now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop has been stuck at 36% on resetting PC for over 38 hours now.: My laptop has been running slow, and I mean REALLY slow. Is it possible that that is the reason it is stuck? Its slowness is the reason to reset it to begin with. I just want to know if this is normal or not, and if it's not, should I still wait it out as long as I can or...
  7. Stuck during reset

Stuck during reset: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post or not, so I'm posting everywhere I can. Anyway. I have an older laptop, the fangbook HX6 that I got from a friend. It was sluggish at best, he just gave it to me without resetting it, so I decided to factory reset it myself....
  8. Laptop reset since 4 hours at 44%?

Laptop reset since 4 hours at 44%?: To wait in spite of everything or rather to break off ? Laptop Zurücksetzen seit 4 Stunden bei 44%?
  9. Factory Reset has been stuck on 46% for 7 hours

Factory Reset has been stuck on 46% for 7 hours: My computers factory reset has been atuck at 46% for 7 hours, I dont really want to have to reset it, as ive heard it can fix it you just give it time, but most people had it fixed in 4 hours, any advice on what I should do? submitted by /u/Louzsy [link] [comments]...
  10. I am factory resetting my laptop, but it has been stuck on 19% for hours. Is there anything...

I am factory resetting my laptop, but it has been stuck on 19% for hours. Is there anything...: Please help. submitted by /u/KoshiMint [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtuafb/i_am_factory_resetting_my_laptop_but_it_has_been/