Windows 10: Laptop is blocking itself randomly (windows 10)

Discus and support Laptop is blocking itself randomly (windows 10) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I have a big problem with my laptop recently, I was helping my mother cleaning her 2 computers so I had to leave my laptop by itself without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NeroAteris, May 30, 2020.

1. Laptop is blocking itself randomly (windows 10)

Hello
    I have a big problem with my laptop recently, I was helping my mother cleaning her 2 computers so I had to leave my laptop by itself without charger pluged in (my laptop is 4 year old ). After like 2-3 hours I finished cleaning her computers and went back to my room to download drivers for my new display graphic tablet. I pluged in charger because battery was at 0% . When I turned on laptop everyting was normal untill it showed me low battery warning and shortly after that my screen goes blue with word "blocking" after a few secounds screen goes black laptop is still on but only for a min. or less.
    When I turned on laptop again I loged in again, and when i did it everyting seems to work just fine untill it happend again.
    I tried a lot of things but non of them seems to work. Over heating shouldn't be a problem here because i have good cooling pad for my laptop.
    At this point I'm starting to think I have to call for an expert to solve this issue.
    Any help or advice will be very helpfull

:)

NeroAteris, May 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 30, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Laptop is blocking itself randomly (windows 10)

Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi Alex,

Your Windows 10 laptop may have encountered a system conflict that may have caused your laptop restart randomly. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus software installed?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Laptop is blocking itself randomly (windows 10)

1. Laptop is blocking itself randomly (windows 10) - Similar Threads - Laptop blocking itself

2. Windows 10 laptop locks itself randomly battery drains

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 laptop locks itself randomly battery drains: I have a Windows 10 laptop, my laptop keeps locking randomly and then when I turn it back on it won't turn on until I charge it battery just drained after it locks when though it was at 100%. Then I charge when it's dead and it goes to 100% in a few minutes. I checked battery...
  3. Windows 10 laptop locks itself randomly battery drains

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop locks itself randomly battery drains: I have a Windows 10 laptop, my laptop keeps locking randomly and then when I turn it back on it won't turn on until I charge it battery just drained after it locks when though it was at 100%. Then I charge when it's dead and it goes to 100% in a few minutes. I checked battery...
  4. Windows 10 laptop locks itself randomly battery drains

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptops restarts by itself WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptops restarts by itself WINDOWS 10: HelloMy laptop automatically restarts by itself if I am awar for a while. This started to happen last week, before everthing was ok.Automatic restart is on.Startup type is manual.There are an array of errors in Event Viewver.Tried to understand what in MEMORY.DMP file, could...
  6. Laptop randomly crashing often but resolves itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly crashing often but resolves itself: My Acer Nitro 5 (purchased in 2019) often crashes randomly, especially during gaming. Sometimes, my screen just freezes and I am forced to shut down the laptop. When I boot up the device immediately after a crash, I get the following "No Bootable Device" screen [img] In...
  7. Windows 10 scrolls by itself uncontrollably and randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 scrolls by itself uncontrollably and randomly: This started happening a few months ago, I don't know the cause of it but I know for a fact that it's not my actual mouse. I've unplugged it and it still scrolls, I've disabled the scroll wheel and it still scrolls. I have a razer naga trinity if that helps anything and I...
  8. Windows 10 automatically and randomly locking itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 automatically and randomly locking itself: Hello there, Until a few hours ago I had no issues, and then left my pc locked for about 2 hours to go get a sandwich or something and returned to find this new issue. This issue has never occurred any time on this 4 year old computer so I have ruled out any hardware issues....
  9. Windows 10 Laptop Resetting Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop Resetting Itself: Never had problems with it until recently. It seems as if it randomly logs out, then turns itself off. Even during the Recovery screen, it stays on for less than a minute before turning itself off. I am using a school login which might cause some organization issues. The...
  10. Win 10 Laptop randomly starts itself after being hibernated.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Laptop randomly starts itself after being hibernated.: I recently noticed that whenever i hibernated my laptop, after a few hours when i would go to open it, my battery would be completly depleted even though i had it on full charge when i hibernated it... A few days later i found out, or what i thought was happening, that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 blocking itself