Windows 10: laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?

Discus and support laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system has been crashing due to critical process dying this is the reason on the blue screen for the last week or two. I have a memory dump but do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobinX1, Aug 7, 2020.

1. RobinX1 Win User

laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?

My system has been crashing due to critical process dying this is the reason on the blue screen for the last week or two. I have a memory dump but do not know how to analyze it. Can someone help me?

:)

RobinX1, Aug 7, 2020
  2. RyanWise Win User

Analyze My Crash Files Please!

I've been having Attempted_Switch_From_DPC BSODs so I went through the driver tester and then I get the latest three crash DMPs and my MSinfo32. If someone could analyze the crash and tell me why I might be crashing or if it is a specific driver I would
    be very appreciative as this has been happening for almost a year now. Thank You, Ryan.

Here are the files: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

RyanWise, Aug 7, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Hal.dll crashes my laptop

I tweaked the settings when I ran it and took the pic, that caused 100+ passes passing in less than 10 minutes.

I explained how much time it could take for your amount of memory here: Hal.dll crashes my laptop - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

The testing algorithms are not the same and our experience is that MemTest86+ is better. I have suggested MemTes86 a few times in the past, but not enough results were successful to continue with it.

axe0, Aug 7, 2020
  4. laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?

1. laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump? - Similar Threads - laptop crashing someone

2. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  3. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  4. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  5. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  6. Need help analyzing crash dump

Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  7. Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file: I'm getting a blue screen of death the last few days and read online that I can use this process to help troubleshoot. I'm attaching a memory dump and msinfo file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao0gTlaDIeoxEHj7UeOJFmx0c-hsjG9v/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Can someone analyze my .dmp?

Can someone analyze my .dmp?: Hi, all. I had a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD. I'm not sure what to do from here, but I have the .dmp file. Also I had a very recent Win 1909 update. Is there anyone that would be willing to look at my minidump? Thanks, Andrew...
  9. CAn someone analyze my dump file please?

CAn someone analyze my dump file please?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsGpY44h-WG5BtXUKb9mtRtyMOI please let me know if you need anymore details and i will provide them. I've been crashong due to driver irql not less or equal. Please help me! Thanks in advance!...
  10. Can someone analyze these dump files?

Can someone analyze these dump files?: I wanted to analyze them myself but I can't find anything online about how. I can open them, I see what program it thinks caused the crash, but I know it's actually a hardware error, here's a report from reliability monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name:...