Windows 10: laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones

Discus and support laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All the drivers are updated . earphones are also working well , but not detected by my laptop .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NANDINI BATHAM, Oct 22, 2020.

1. laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones

All the drivers are updated . earphones are also working well , but not detected by my laptop .

:)

NANDINI BATHAM, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Good earphones

I was looking around for some good earphones. I don't want to spend more that $100. I was looking at the cx 300 and that was good. Are there any other better earphones for under $100?

magma_saber, Oct 23, 2020
  4. laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones

Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones

1. laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones - Similar Threads - laptop detecting earphones

2. Earphone mic not detecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphone mic not detecting: I plugged in some earphones and it asked me "Is it a headset, microphone or earphones". I pressed headset on accident and clicked don't ask me again. How do I bring up the option to choose again?Now all the devices I plug in are treated as microphones, which means my...
  3. Earphone mic not detecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Earphone mic not detecting: I plugged in some earphones and it asked me "Is it a headset, microphone or earphones". I pressed headset on accident and clicked don't ask me again. How do I bring up the option to choose again?Now all the devices I plug in are treated as microphones, which means my...
  4. earphone mic not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    earphone mic not detected: Hello everyoneI'm using Haylou W1 and it work for playing music but not for meeting because the mic is not detected in input deviceWhen I'm trying to look into device manager the headset is disconnected but it don't want to be connectedis there anything that I need to do so I...
  5. earphone mic not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    earphone mic not detected: Hello everyoneI'm using Haylou W1 and it work for playing music but not for meeting because the mic is not detected in input deviceWhen I'm trying to look into device manager the headset is disconnected but it don't want to be connectedis there anything that I need to do so I...
  6. earphone mic not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Earphones not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones not detected: Windows is unable to detect earphones whenever I plug them in. Earphones only work when I restart the laptop with the earphones plugged in. And then if I remove the earphones and plug them back , it's not detected.I have to keep the earphones plugged in all the time or...
  8. Earphone is not getting detected!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Earphone is not getting detected!: Whenever I plug in ear/headphones, a pop up message saying, 'This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.' appears. Windows store is not having any such application. Can I please know how to solve this issue....
  9. PC not detecting earphones

PC not detecting earphones: Hello! Ever since I got my PC about a month ago, I've been having issues with the sound. When I plug in my earphones, I can't hear anything at all. I tried using 3 pairs of earphones. One sort of worked for a second, but with barely audible and bad quality sound, then it...
  10. Earphone mic not being detected

Earphone mic not being detected: Hi, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 with a single audio jack for sound+mic. I have Windows Audio driver because Realtek did not detect my headphones at all. Now I can only see my headphones as an output device but no input device at all but my earphones have a built-in/inline...