Windows 10: Laptop is not starting after updates

Discus and support Laptop is not starting after updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Respected Sir, Yesterday, i update my window10 with latest update. After that i shut down my laptop (Lenovo G500). today in morning, as i started my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vishal pasricha, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Laptop is not starting after updates

Respected Sir,

Yesterday, i update my window10 with latest update. After that i shut down my laptop (Lenovo G500). today in morning, as i started my laptop, it is not starting. please tell me the solution to start it.

:)

vishal pasricha, Oct 7, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Oct 7, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Laptop is not starting after updates

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Laptop is not starting after updates

1. Laptop is not starting after updates - Similar Threads - Laptop starting updates

2. The laptop doesn't work after starting the win11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop doesn't work after starting the win11 update: Good greetings, I have a Gigabyte Aero16 bought it 3 months ago, yesterday it was updating the win11 but it turned off completely, doesn't turn on, doesn't make any reaction even the light of the charge doesn't turn on, just the logo light behind the screen still on and when...
  3. My laptop wont start after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop wont start after windows update: I updated the Windows upgrade but since this my laptop will not start. It keeps going into automatic repair but doesn't seem to find a solution. What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Laptop won’t start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t start after update: I have an HP 17z laptop. Last week I used the windows updater and now it won’t turn on. I’m stumped it was working just fine prior and now no power or fans. Any suggestions?...
  5. Laptop not starting after windows update

Laptop not starting after windows update: Hi, i shared my screen with tech support yesterday as they assisted me with downloading a version of Windows 10. After it downloaded and did the usual restart.. my computer now wont pass the HP screen and keeps circling with a message that says “Attempting to recover...
  6. Laptop not starting after a Lenovo system update

Laptop not starting after a Lenovo system update: Hi, Today I clicked on some lenovo update that id been ignoring for sometime.. I'm not sure if i interrupted the update but after clicking next 2-3 times i got another pop-up which I closed. Next i got the notification that the laptop will restart in 5 min. Post which I am...
  7. Laptop waits to update AFTER I start using it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop waits to update AFTER I start using it: I have Windows set to update outside of active hours (so overnight) and it just doesn't want to. Last night, I let it install updates and left it plugged in and on, and when I came back 24 hours later, it tells me it needs to restart to finish... Shouldn't it be restarting on...
  8. HP laptop not starting up after failed updates

HP laptop not starting up after failed updates: Laptop said it needed to download updates (m"may take a few minutes"). Four HOURS later, still saying the same. Removed battery, turned power on , removed AC adapter, all to no avail. Has stopped saying there are updates, and now tries to load up but an error message saying...
  9. Acer laptop won't start after updating

Acer laptop won't start after updating: My laptop has needed to update for a few days so i selected update and restart in the start menu, and the update seemed to go like normal, until it restarted and was stuck on a black screen with a loading circle of dots. I thought the update was still going and taking ages so...
  10. Laptop won't start after update

Laptop won't start after update: My HP Spectre 13 laptop won't complete a startup. It has the update of Windows 10 pro (from 8.1), a solid state drive (SSD), and classic shell. The computer started earlier today and I got a message that I could restart it to effect updates -- so I did. That restart seemed...