Windows 10: Laptop is not working properly

Discus and support Laptop is not working properly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I start my laptop by pressing power on button, after booting, it directly takes me to my password screen( earlier it first shows my lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Im_Neelabh, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Laptop is not working properly

When I start my laptop by pressing power on button, after booting, it directly takes me to my password screen( earlier it first shows my lock screen wallpaper) but it does not take password input. Either I had to on and off my filter key from ease so today I disabled my password. Then things become more bad as on starting laptop it takes more time than usual and open home screen without even asking for sign in. And then its not taking inputs from keybord in search bar or for that matter anywhere else and now it shows property of any shortcut of desktop( on double clicking the shortcut) rather than opening it.

Plz help... (Asus R541U series)

:)

Im_Neelabh, Oct 16, 2019

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Laptop is not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Laptop is not working properly

1. Laptop is not working properly - Similar Threads - Laptop working properly

2. Laptop camera is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera is not working properly: Hi,I'm having problems with my webcam in my laptop. It's working fine before, however when I do meetings it won't work out, I check settings that everything is turned on properly. Sound and keybaords are working, we except the camera itself. How to fix? O got hp envy i5....
  3. Laptop camera is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop camera is not working properly: Hi,I'm having problems with my webcam in my laptop. It's working fine before, however when I do meetings it won't work out, I check settings that everything is turned on properly. Sound and keybaords are working, we except the camera itself. How to fix? O got hp envy i5....
  4. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  5. Laptop won't work properly

Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  6. Laptop not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not working properly: Hi, so I have an issue with my laptop. Each time I launch a game, after a few minutes, the whole system start's to lag, with the game fps and performance-wise and the fans don't stop spinning at a high rpm even when there is no real load I can feel the fans blowing cold air....
  7. Laptop not working properly

Laptop not working properly: Hi, so I have an issue with my laptop. Each time I launch a game, after a few minutes, the whole system start's to lag, with the game fps and performance-wise and the fans don't stop spinning at a high rpm even when there is no real load I can feel the fans blowing cold air....
  8. Laptop not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not working properly: I have Dell inspiron 15 3567 with 4gb ram with Windows 10. I updated the windows. After that laptop is not working properly. Some keyboard keys stopped working and laptop is working very slow, freezing, apps are not working properly. I think that there is no hardware issue of...
  9. Laptop not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not working properly: After i launch my laptop it only loads in the wallpaper and doesn't do anything the only commands it responses to is the power button and ctrl+alt+deletePlease i need help all my files are in that laptop...
  10. laptop wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop wifi not working properly: Dell Inspirion 7720 I5-7230M 8gb Ram 500 gb SSD Windows 10 1903 wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers My users laptop won't connect to the router faster than 30Mbps - other laptops connect at 200+/- Mbps. I swapped wifi cards - and condition persisted. Any...