Windows 10: Laptop is running slow.

Discus and support Laptop is running slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop specification is hp 15-bs 544tu. I want speed up my laptop. It's running too slow. And one more question is, can I change windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PiyushSharma_99, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Laptop is running slow.

Hello, My laptop specification is hp 15-bs 544tu. I want speed up my laptop. It's running too slow.

And one more question is, can I change windows 10 pro to windows 10 home?

:)

PiyushSharma_99, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Laptop is running very slow

Hi Thomas,

What all troubleshooting steps have you performed?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would request you to execute the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if there is any improvement in the speed of laptop.

To perform common maintenance tasks in Windows, such as cleaning up unused files and shortcuts, try using the System Maintenance troubleshooter to automatically find and fix problems. For example, the System Maintenance troubleshooter looks for unused files
    and shortcuts that you can clean up or remove so that your computer can run faster.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter
    on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if you face any issues with slow speed of laptop.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Nov 7, 2019
  3. marnirao Win User
    Windows 10 Laptop running very slow

hi

this is

I was purchased new laptop, that configuration are as follows:-

Lenovo Ideapad 330

Windows 10 home Single Language

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 - 7130U CPU @ 2.70 GHz

4 GB RAM

1 TB Hard Disk

From the fist day onwards I am trying to use better. But it was running very slow.

I am trying to cleaning the following steps

1. temp

2. %temp%

3. Recent

4. Prefetch

I am cleaning every thing, but booting is taking 3 min time. and running applications is very slow.

I have a PC in my office, it is Pentium Processer, It is running very fast. But I am using original OS, original ms office and tally only, there is no other software using in my laptop.

Laptop Windows 10 is updated up to July 2019. But booting and opening applications is still slow.

kindly suggest me how to open windows 10 with min 30 seconds

marnirao, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Laptop is running slow.

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Laptop is running slow.

1. Laptop is running slow. - Similar Threads - Laptop running slow

2. Laptop Running Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Running Slow: Hi. I have a new laptop that never seems to load anything. I’ve had it a month. Started off fine and now wont load anything when I turn it on so I have to reset it 2 or 3 times before it starts to load things. Only then, it’s really really slow. Also sometimes it will show a...
  3. Laptop Running Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Running Slow: Hi. I have a new laptop that never seems to load anything. I’ve had it a month. Started off fine and now wont load anything when I turn it on so I have to reset it 2 or 3 times before it starts to load things. Only then, it’s really really slow. Also sometimes it will show a...
  4. Laptop running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running slow: Hi! So i bought this laptop in September 2022, but when i bought it, it was really smooth, but after like 1 month, it started running slow, so i totally wiped the NVMe and after installing windows 11 again, i wasn't getting the same feeling, games started stuttering and so...
  5. Laptop running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop running slow: Hi! So i bought this laptop in September 2022, but when i bought it, it was really smooth, but after like 1 month, it started running slow, so i totally wiped the NVMe and after installing windows 11 again, i wasn't getting the same feeling, games started stuttering and so...
  6. Laptop running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running slow: My laptop is running slow what's the best way to give a ceanup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-running-slow/3803a80a-95a2-4610-9528-037dfc254175
  7. Laptop is running very slow

Laptop is running very slow: my windows 10 is running very slow. it taking 3-4 minutes to start. 10 seconds to open any window. the windows update of version 2004 is failing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-running-very-slow/2c08d0bb-8031-46f2-a8ea-f2580aa13187
  8. Omen laptop running slow

Omen laptop running slow: I recently asked a question on this asking questions on how to make my HP Omen laptop run faster. The wonderful Eiji T helped me out teaching me how to disable startup apps which helped a lot. But yet again I actually had my computer freeze up and forced me to do a full...
  9. laptop running extremely slow

laptop running extremely slow: The current format of Microsoft 10 running on the laptop is so large that it takes up 90% of the available data of the computer and severely slows it down. Is there a smaller laptop version I can run or a deferent operation IOS that would be more suitable for a computer with...
  10. Laptop running really slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop running really slow.: Hi, Looking for help as my laptop takes about 5 secs to load every time I click something. Takes ever longer when I minimize an application and switch to another(that is already open). I just wanted to make sure if my laptop performance is just normal for the specs it has,...