Windows 10: Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions.

Discus and support Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I've turned on my laptop after it being shut down (I'd been away from home for around 3 weeks, and assuming nobody used my laptop, it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YesILikePizza, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions.

Hello! I've turned on my laptop after it being shut down (I'd been away from home for around 3 weeks, and assuming nobody used my laptop, it has been shut down for 3 weeks also), and now it is slow. Programs like Chrome take more time to run, and when they're running, they're slow. My laptop wasn't like this before I leaved. Anything I can do right now?

submitted by /u/YesILikePizza
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YesILikePizza, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Sep 13, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 13, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions.

n-ster, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions.

1. Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions. - Similar Threads - Laptop slow being

2. Wifi speed on my HP laptop slows down after being on for a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi speed on my HP laptop slows down after being on for a while.: Wifi speed on my HP laptop slows down after being on for a while. If I check wifi speed with other devices it is 200 mpbs. The slow down is not the modem or router. The laptop is at 30 mpbs. If I disable the wifi adapter and then enable it the laptop will be at the 200 mpbs...
  3. Wifi speed on my HP laptop slows down after being on for a while.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi speed on my HP laptop slows down after being on for a while.: Wifi speed on my HP laptop slows down after being on for a while. If I check wifi speed with other devices it is 200 mpbs. The slow down is not the modem or router. The laptop is at 30 mpbs. If I disable the wifi adapter and then enable it the laptop will be at the 200 mpbs...
  4. Shutting Down Laptop while booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutting Down Laptop while booting: Hey guys, i have problem on my laptop Asus TUF FX505DT. While booting the lap its automatically shutting down with a sound like ...knimm... After that i can boot the lap without any problem, its only occur only on first boot. and i think it occurred after an update, i am...
  5. Shutting Down Laptop while booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutting Down Laptop while booting: Hey guys, i have problem on my laptop Asus TUF FX505DT. While booting the lap its automatically shutting down with a sound like ...knimm... After that i can boot the lap without any problem, its only occur only on first boot. and i think it occurred after an update, i am...
  6. Solution for Slow Start Up & Shut Down after Windows Updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution for Slow Start Up & Shut Down after Windows Updates: Hello All,Wanted to get the word out about a strange glitch after the last Windows Updates, After the updates, the Desktop started to start up and shut down 3-4 times slower than before. Once running, it worked just as before. Research pointed to Fast Startup not being...
  7. Laptop shuts down after 10 minutes of being closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down after 10 minutes of being closed: Laptop shuts down after 10 minutes of being closed. I turn off my Laptop when going to sleep, and normally I wake up the the fans going wild. When I get up to see what happened, the Power / Disk light is off totally. Did I do anything wrong? Here are my sleep settings:...
  8. Solved Laptop Slowing Down Being Ingame for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solved Laptop Slowing Down Being Ingame for a while: In the past few weeks, my laptop has been slowing down after being in game for a few mins. The first 10 mins would be running just fine with high fps. After the initial 10 mins, the fps drops drastically until the game becomes unplayable. I tried messing around with the...
  9. Laptop Slowing Down Being Ingame for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Slowing Down Being Ingame for a while: In the past few weeks, my laptop has been slowing down after being in game for a few mins. The first 10 mins would be running just fine with high fps. After the initial 10 mins, the fps drops drastically until the game becomes unplayable. I tried messing around with the...
  10. Laptop Slows Down After Being In Game For A Bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Slows Down After Being In Game For A Bit: Hello everyone. I usually try to look up in the internet on pc issues and try to solve it myself despite only knowing your generic gaming related info. This time around, I can't seem to find out a solution. So for the first time ever, I decided to make my own...