Windows 10: laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11

Discus and support laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I fold down the screen of my PC, tablet mode is automatically activated the taskbar disappears and the apps become larger.Recently, however, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flavian Pfister, May 21, 2024.

1. laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11

When I fold down the screen of my PC, tablet mode is automatically activated the taskbar disappears and the apps become larger.Recently, however, my this mode and is in tablet mode even during normal use. What can I do?Many thanks in advance

:)

Flavian Pfister, May 21, 2024

2. My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.

Hi, I’m Nicole, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

Windows 11 don't have tablet mode settings and this will happen automatically if you disconnect the keyboard from the screen of the laptop.

You can try this.

Launch the Settings app by pressing Windows key + i or click the Windows logo then click settings.

Click on Display in the System tab that opens by default.

Now, scroll down and disable the toggle for Rotation lock.

If the toggle is turned off, try to turn it on and try to rotate the screen until Tablet mode could be disabled.

You can also check this link for other suggested troubleshooting methods.

https://windowsreport.com/windows-11-stuck-on-t...

Thank you.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before downloading and installing it.

Nicole Aljecera, May 21, 2024
  3. My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.

Is the rotation lock on the display settings turned on or off?

Try also to refresh the components of the laptop.

Plug in the keyboard then shut down the laptop.

Unplug the charger and other peripherals that might be connected to the laptop.

Next, press and hold the power button for at least 30-40 seconds.

After that, try to boot the system.

You can also check the provided suggestion on this thread. Scroll down a little bit on the thread and you will see the suggestion.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Kindly update me on this issue so I can check for other workarounds in case it won't work.

Thank you.

Nicole Aljecera, May 21, 2024
  4. laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11

windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update

HP Elitebook X360 windows 11 stuck in tablet mode after windows update ,before when i use tablet mode keyboard is not working and this is normal, but now windows is all time stuck in tablet mode and also keyboard is working, caps lock key is all time light on. even laptop is closed.

Zied Ben Ali1, May 21, 2024
Thema:

laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11

1. laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11 - Similar Threads - laptop stuck tablet

2. My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11: I have tried all the methodsregedit value to 0, sfc /scannow shows no problem, and have had my pc reset multiple times and obviously changing the display orientation and stuffs like that and nothing worksI think it started after I did a clean windows install, but I have...
  3. My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11: I have tried all the methodsregedit value to 0, sfc /scannow shows no problem, and have had my pc reset multiple times and obviously changing the display orientation and stuffs like that and nothing worksI think it started after I did a clean windows install, but I have...
  4. Laptop stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in tablet mode: My laptop has been going into tablet mode on its own, disabling the keyboard and mouse very frequently. Windows 11 does not have the manual tablet mode switch and the onscreen keyboard is a big handicap as I try to navigate ,y daily activities. How do I get it to stop doing...
  5. Laptop stuck in tablet mode

Laptop stuck in tablet mode: My laptop has been going into tablet mode on its own, disabling the keyboard and mouse very frequently. Windows 11 does not have the manual tablet mode switch and the onscreen keyboard is a big handicap as I try to navigate ,y daily activities. How do I get it to stop doing...
  6. laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop is stuck in the tablet-mode windows 11: When I fold down the screen of my PC, tablet mode is automatically activated the taskbar disappears and the apps become larger.Recently, however, my this mode and is in tablet mode even during normal use. What can I do?Many thanks in advance...
  7. Windows 11 stuck in "tablet mode"

Windows 11 stuck in "tablet mode": I know officially Windows 11 doesn't have the tablet mode, as in Windows 10, anymore. When I use the term "tablet mode", I mean the adjustment in appearance when Windows 11 detects the user to want to use touch bigger buttons, icons, etc..I have a 3 in 1 laptop which can be...
  8. My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.: I closed my laptop to go clean up some things and came back an hour later and opened my laptop HP Envy x360 on Windows 11 to find that it was stuck in tablet mode. I tried restarting the computer and there was no luck there. I called up a friend and he showed me how to run...
  9. My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.

My windows 11 laptop is stuck in tablet mode.: I closed my laptop to go clean up some things and came back an hour later and opened my laptop HP Envy x360 on Windows 11 to find that it was stuck in tablet mode. I tried restarting the computer and there was no luck there. I called up a friend and he showed me how to run...
  10. Laptop stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop stuck in tablet mode: I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 720-13KB in 2017, with Windows 10 It just started automatically going into tablet mode and not allowing me to change it back to desktop/keyboard mode, even though I have the setup parameter set to always open in desktop mode. I have also changed...