Windows 10: Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi

Discus and support Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of the sudden my PC is working very slow. Very slow to load a page, lag in video camera, etc. I have Windows 10 pro. It says windows 11 doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Katie67, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Katie67 Win User

Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi

All of the sudden my PC is working very slow. Very slow to load a page, lag in video camera, etc. I have Windows 10 pro. It says windows 11 doesn't work on this device in case that info helps.

:)

Katie67, Feb 2, 2023

2. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi

Wifi is disconnecting frequently

Hi,

My wifi connection is disconnecting very frequently. I have uninstalled smartbytes, but the problem is still there. I need to restart adapter frequently to connect again. Other laptops and phones in my house are working fine.

VivekSharmasjr, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi

1. Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi - Similar Threads - Laptop very slow

2. Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop: Wifi frequently disconnects from my laptop after being idle for a few minutes and also when sleeping. I tried to change the power management settings for the network adapter but there is no such tab listed. This seems to be a widespread issue for which I've read through...
  3. Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi frequently disconnects from laptop: Wifi frequently disconnects from my laptop after being idle for a few minutes and also when sleeping. I tried to change the power management settings for the network adapter but there is no such tab listed. This seems to be a widespread issue for which I've read through...
  4. My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi frequently

My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi frequently: Hi, My lap keeps disconnecting from wifi frequently and below are logs from wlan report 40422023-06-13T18:25:37[‒]Capability change on {adb87727-8b4e-4fb7-b044-1177b541f4c5} 0x47008000000000 Family: V4 Capability: None ChangeReason:...
  5. My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi frequently: Hi, My lap keeps disconnecting from wifi frequently and below are logs from wlan report 40422023-06-13T18:25:37[‒]Capability change on {adb87727-8b4e-4fb7-b044-1177b541f4c5} 0x47008000000000 Family: V4 Capability: None ChangeReason:...
  6. My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi: All of the sudden my PC is working very slow. Very slow to load a page, lag in video camera, etc. I have Windows 10 pro. It says windows 11 doesn't work on this device in case that info helps....
  8. Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi

Laptop is very slow and disconnects frequently from wifi: All of the sudden my PC is working very slow. Very slow to load a page, lag in video camera, etc. I have Windows 10 pro. It says windows 11 doesn't work on this device in case that info helps....
  9. Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently

Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently: A few weeks ago, I bought a new router for my house. It’s been working perfectly and has not shown a single issue, but my computer, which runs Windows 10, has been having a few issues ever since the router upgrade.About every thirty minutes, everything on my computer will...
  10. Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Disconnecting from WiFi Frequently: A few weeks ago, I bought a new router for my house. It’s been working perfectly and has not shown a single issue, but my computer, which runs Windows 10, has been having a few issues ever since the router upgrade.About every thirty minutes, everything on my computer will...