Windows 10: Laptop isn't resseting

Discus and support Laptop isn't resseting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop started to run really slowly so I decided to reset / reload Windows which I have done before, However I then received a message saying the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABBAS SM, Feb 26, 2021.

1. ABBAS SM Win User

Laptop isn't resseting

My laptop started to run really slowly so I decided to reset / reload Windows which I have done before,

However I then received a message saying the laptop cannot be reset as it is running Windows To Go. I did not request this so I am amazed it switched on its own.

How can I allow my laptop to reload/reset Windows please and ensure that it never goes back to Windows To Go?

I already have seen the the answer for this question but in my laptop there is no portable operating system option so what should I do??? Please answer it

:)

ABBAS SM, Feb 26, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Laptop isn't resseting

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Laptop isn't resseting

1. Laptop isn't resseting - Similar Threads - Laptop isn't resseting

2. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  3. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  4. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resseting My pc: If I reset my pc will it deactivate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resseting-my-pc/3a076a45-08fb-4b9c-9e5b-adc73ff408d9
  6. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resseting My pc: If I reset my pc will it deactivate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resseting-my-pc/3a076a45-08fb-4b9c-9e5b-adc73ff408d9
  7. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Window resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window resseting: I'm using lenova legion y540 I done a factory ressetingremove all files it took 5 hrs but still not opening what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-resseting/1eefac4c-a4ba-475b-916c-eadc8d502b00
  9. PASSWORD RESSET

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORD RESSET: I can't remember my password for my account. I don't have texting. How can I reset my Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-resset/8ccbe10e-da62-43fc-a161-fa120dfc5a13
  10. Resseting windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resseting windows: Hi guys in the past few days i tried to resett my pc {i follow every step and it went well but when it reaches 46% it goes back to troubleshooting screen where you can chose if you want to resett or continue} but it didnt work i got the there was a problem resseting your PC...