Windows 10: Laptop isn’t turning on

Discus and support Laptop isn’t turning on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop is stuck on a balck screen with flashing windows logo. I was trying to download a software and the laptop suddenly had a balck screen that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShriyaG, Jan 20, 2021.

1. ShriyaG Win User

Laptop isn’t turning on

My laptop is stuck on a balck screen with flashing windows logo. I was trying to download a software and the laptop suddenly had a balck screen that is not restarting anymore.

:)

ShriyaG, Jan 20, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Laptop isn’t turning on

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Laptop isn’t turning on

1. Laptop isn’t turning on - Similar Threads - Laptop isn’t turning

2. My laptop isn’t charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn’t charging: Even i plug them still not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-charging/76d8e526-f245-4251-8c40-1cfc910d6039
  3. My laptop isn’t charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop isn’t charging: Even i plug them still not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-charging/76d8e526-f245-4251-8c40-1cfc910d6039
  4. My laptop isn’t charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC I just built isn’t turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC I just built isn’t turning on: I had just finished building my PC and i had sucsessfully instaled Windows 10 on it. I was installing drivers when the PC turned off, i heard that this type of thing would happen when installing drivers so i waited for 30min and it was still a black PC, so I turned it off and...
  6. Laptop password isn’t working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop password isn’t working: My password to get into my hp elitebook laptop isnt working all of a sudden . So i am locked out what are my options *****Moved to Windows***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-password-isnt-working/a7e1dafe-1cf3-44c5-a90d-1b9d29e647cf
  7. Live TV Optimum app for laptop isn’t working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live TV Optimum app for laptop isn’t working: This app worked fine but then I shut down the PC and the update was installed. Since that moment I’ve been unable to launch the app. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it but the app still doesn’t want to launch. Thank you for your help in advance...
  8. Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop

Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop: So, I downloaded dragon ball online a few days ago and it missed up my laptop literally a day later I started experiencing bugs. The Lockscreen for one isn’t responding to any of my mouseclicks and the clock thats being displayed is frozen and I have to wait a few minutes...
  9. Screen Time isn’t Turning off.

Screen Time isn’t Turning off.: I haven’t used my laptop in a while, and when I went to go use it it said I still had screen time limits on. On my mom’s profile, it says that all restrictions are turned off. But it still stays locked....
  10. Laptop isn’t detecting my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop isn’t detecting my printer: My laptop isn’t detecting Ricoh printer. It also isn’t detecting other USB 2.0 devices at all. I use HP laptop running Windows 10. I am not sure but this issue might appear after the last update...