Windows 10: Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.

Discus and support Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Asus Vivobook 14 X411UA that I brought specifically for League of legends and the specs are an i7-8550U, UHD 620, 16 gigs of ddr4 2800 ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaylinMoseley, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.

I have an Asus Vivobook 14 X411UA that I brought specifically for League of legends and the specs are an i7-8550U, UHD 620, 16 gigs of ddr4 2800 ram and a 160 gig m.2 ssd. The problem i'm having is in League of legends, even on the literal lowest settings 1280 X 720P w all settings on low /eye candy off/ shadows off/ e.c.t and I only get 40 fps which should not be possible with a laptop this high spec. I've been using the drivers from https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-14-X411UA/ and have uninstalled and reinstalled every driver TWICE and finally did a full reset on my laptop after backing up all my important files to a hard drive although there isn't much on this laptop since it's literally set aside specifically for League of Legends

I've spoke to ASUS, Intel the latter even did a remote desktop to manualy install a generic driver in hopes it would help which, It actually made it worse which was why I ended up resetting my laptop so alas, I'm here trying to see if anyone knows what the issue could be. This is a brand new laptop and should not be performing so terribly on such an easy game to run, even my i3 laptop with HD 4600 graphics that I gave to my sister runs current League easily at 170+ fps on medium settings at 1380 resolution, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out. Ya boy's stuck inside with his crazy family and needs that stress relief that comes from tilting people with 200 IQ Riven outplays. As of now, I haven't installed any drivers from the site and humbly await any response. Thanks in advance!

:)

JaylinMoseley, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 26, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.

1. Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix. - Similar Threads - Laptop issues fix

2. How do I fix this issue with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue with my laptop?: I have a window 10. Nothing is working on my taskbar if I want to click the Microsoft Appstore it says class not registered. If I want to click the windows logo to go to settings to fix this issue it won't respond! Nothing is opening if I download an app, it works but when i...
  3. How do I fix this issue with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this issue with my laptop?: I have a window 10. Nothing is working on my taskbar if I want to click the Microsoft Appstore it says class not registered. If I want to click the windows logo to go to settings to fix this issue it won't respond! Nothing is opening if I download an app, it works but when i...
  4. How do I fix Keyboard issues on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Keyboard issues on a laptop: I have a Laptop that I do not use very often because it has developed two faults with the Keyboard. In order to use the Laptop I have to use an external Keyboard with it which when plugged in via USB works fine. Firstly the Keyboard on the Laptop types the wrong characters....
  5. How do I fix Keyboard issues on a laptop

How do I fix Keyboard issues on a laptop: I have a Laptop that I do not use very often because it has developed two faults with the Keyboard. In order to use the Laptop I have to use an external Keyboard with it which when plugged in via USB works fine. Firstly the Keyboard on the Laptop types the wrong characters....
  6. how do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  7. how do i fix this issue?

how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  8. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  9. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  10. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging