Windows 10: Laptop issues

Discus and support Laptop issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I haven’t used my laptop in a week and I went to login and it changed my pin to a password. I was able to login using my password but now I am unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShaunteFrazier, May 8, 2019.

1. Laptop issues

I haven’t used my laptop in a week and I went to login and it changed my pin to a password. I was able to login using my password but now I am unable to do anything on my laptop. It will not connect to the internet now or open my account settings to let me change anything. It was working just fine before but now it’s not. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

ShaunteFrazier, May 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 8, 2019
  4. Laptop issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Laptop issues

1. Laptop issues - Similar Threads - Laptop issues

2. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  3. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  4. Laptop Sleep Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Sleep Issue: Hi. I have to following issue: Sometimes, after my laptop goes into sleep mode and I try to wake it up to continue working, it freezes – The screen becomes all dark and it does not respond so that I am forced to restart my computer. How can I fix that?My laptop specs are:...
  5. Laptop Sleep Issue

Laptop Sleep Issue: Hi. I have to following issue: Sometimes, after my laptop goes into sleep mode and I try to wake it up to continue working, it freezes – The screen becomes all dark and it does not respond so that I am forced to restart my computer. How can I fix that?My laptop specs are:...
  6. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  7. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  8. I use CH9200 ethernet adapter in my windows 11 HP laptop .My issue is that I can't able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use CH9200 ethernet adapter in my windows 11 HP laptop .My issue is that I can't able to...: I use CH9200 ethernet adapter in my windows 11 HP laptop .My issue is that I can't able to connect to n/w but light is enabled in my adapter what may be a reason for it** Moved from Surface to Windows **Surface / Surface Pro / Surface Pro X / Install and update....
  9. I use CH9200 ethernet adapter in my windows 11 HP laptop .My issue is that I can't able to...

I use CH9200 ethernet adapter in my windows 11 HP laptop .My issue is that I can't able to...: I use CH9200 ethernet adapter in my windows 11 HP laptop .My issue is that I can't able to connect to n/w but light is enabled in my adapter what may be a reason for it** Moved from Surface to Windows **Surface / Surface Pro / Surface Pro X / Install and update....
  10. 330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue: When I boot my laptop, BSOD appears after the LENOVO loading screen and the laptop automatically reboots itself. The appearance of BSOD during boot started when I updated my laptop yesterday. The error says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...