Windows 10: Laptop keeps BSODing with error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Laptop keeps BSODing with error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop, starting last night and continuing on today, has been experiencing very frequent blue screens. They happen about every 3 - 7 minutes. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Corey Felix, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Laptop keeps BSODing with error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

My laptop, starting last night and continuing on today, has been experiencing very frequent blue screens. They happen about every 3 - 7 minutes. It always says the same error, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. No BSOD's happen while the system is in safe mode. I have tried alot of things to fix it: I have rolled back updates, opened it up and cleaned inside, checked for viruses using Windows Defender and Malwarebytes, tried Startup Repair, all to no avail. I havent installed anything on it for at least a month, and I only use it for web browsing and Discord. This issue seems to persist through everything I do.

Here are the dump files and stuff: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AquFG8Ls7ZxKjRvjfmUt1xQEFnnN?e=Jl2nbq

:)

Corey Felix, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Jun 26, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Crasher Win User

Laptop keeps BSODing with error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

I'm using Windows 10. The crash often happens while I'm using Chrome to surf internet.

The error code was:System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

Any help is appreciated.

Here is my BSOD file:

Crasher, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keeps BSODing with error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. Laptop keeps BSODing with error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps BSODing

2. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code: My issue is every similar to this person's issue..."Recently, I got a legion 5i, model T5-28IMB05. It's a great pc, it has good specs and it's really fast in games. However, since day one I've been getting random freezing issues. This happens absolutely randomly, but not so...
  3. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code: My issue is every similar to this person's issue..."Recently, I got a legion 5i, model T5-28IMB05. It's a great pc, it has good specs and it's really fast in games. However, since day one I've been getting random freezing issues. This happens absolutely randomly, but not so...
  4. Bsoding Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsoding Laptop: My PC keeps bsdoing ive run driver ive tried everythingi can think of to fix it. These are some mini dumps i zipped. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C0Sut3n_dmSfF29IqtjpmaxUrI6_pQAK/view?usp=sharing...
  5. PC keeps BSODING

PC keeps BSODING: So I got windows 10 recently and I keep getting the "blue screen of death" at least once a day and I have tried everything I can think of but cant get it fixed. Help would be appreciated....
  6. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear Sirs, just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC. The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys Please could you help me to understand if and what I must do ? Please note that the message displayed on the screen...
  7. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION "portcls.sys"? It happened when I start my laptop or while I am using it Please help, I don't wanna lose my documents...
  8. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched....
  9. Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...
  10. My laptop gets a Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop gets a Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...