Windows 10: Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air

Discus and support Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help! Since Telstra turned on the Telstra Air network, both my family laptops keep disconnecting from our home wifi & connect up to the Telstra Air... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Don-E, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Don-E Win User

Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air

Help!

Since Telstra turned on the Telstra Air network, both my family laptops keep disconnecting from our home wifi & connect up to the Telstra Air signal coming from next door. We are NOT Telstra customers.

I have “forgetten” the Telstra Air hotspot many times, it is not in the list of known networks, but it still turns up in available connections and the laptop connects up. Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air :(

Telstra basically said bad luck and sent me to Microsoft. I dont see why i should pay money to fix an issue Telstra has caused. We had no issues until Telstra air got turned on.

We have an Asus and a Dell both running Windows 10 and up to date. The WiFi troubleshooter cannot find any issues.

I have no idea where to even look for a solution.

I would appreciate any help anyone can provide! Thanks

:)

Don-E, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Ju_e71 Win User

Ovi Suite connecting to internet with Telstra

Ok this so stupid.

Downloaded the new Ovi, I have been quite happy with the old PC suite, but thought this must be better.

Connected the phone up not a problem.

Went to set up the connection with Ovi and Telstra not listed in the list. OMG how stupid is that, Telstra being one the largest mobile carriers in Australia you would have thought it would be there.

Tip for people

I rang telstra and they told me all what you have to do.

Connect manualy (obviously have your phone connected to Ovi suite 1st)

And where it asks for access point put in "telstra.internet", leave all other fields blank.

And it connects Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air :)

Ju_e71, Sep 9, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air

1. Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps connecting

2. Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop: I made sure my AirPods were disconnected from my phone so I could connect them to my computer but the name won’t show up I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop but nothing will work...
  3. Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop: I made sure my AirPods were disconnected from my phone so I could connect them to my computer but the name won’t show up I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop but nothing will work...
  4. Air pods Max Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Air pods Max Bluetooth connection: I have been having a problem connecting Air pods Max on windows 11 correctly. Every time I connect it says "Connected Voice" and plays really bad audio. Is there anything that I can do that will fix my problem? I have tried to troubleshoot the Bluetooth and sound but nothing...
  5. Air pods Max Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Air pods Max Bluetooth connection: I have been having a problem connecting Air pods Max on windows 11 correctly. Every time I connect it says "Connected Voice" and plays really bad audio. Is there anything that I can do that will fix my problem? I have tried to troubleshoot the Bluetooth and sound but nothing...
  6. Air Pod Connection

Air Pod Connection: Why wont my Air Pods Stay connected to my surface pro? I tried to go into device manager and the human interface but my air pods are not listed nor is anything for bluetooth. I have no problem manager anywhere and I am the account manager. Just want to be able to use my air...
  7. Realme Buds Air Neo can't connect to my laptop

Realme Buds Air Neo can't connect to my laptop: Hello, I've recently bought these new realme buds air wireless earphones. At first attempt it prompted me to enter pin which is unusual since it automatically connects to my ipad. I've searched about this and tried inputting "0000" and "1234" but no luck. I then followed...
  8. Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting

Air pods and Windows 10 not connecting: Air pods paired but will not connect to Windows 10. Was working until last week. Did all the suggestions that are on the internet with services, updates, etc. Anyone have a solution?...
  9. telstra.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    telstra.?: Telstra? rang me from oversea. asked me could they take over my computer to look for scammers. I said ok. I just wonder if I was scammed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/telstra/a8997287-19fe-498b-9dd6-6a1728d65dc0"
  10. Telstra bigpond mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telstra bigpond mail: I cannot sync my bigpond mail from earlier Windows version on PC or from Apple MacBook and devices. CAN anyone advise please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/telstra-bigpond-mail/3de1a2bb-d789-4728-bad4-64bad870dde3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect telstra air to my laptop