Windows 10: Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's

Discus and support Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop screen keeps glitching and do weird things and then it shows a BSOD then the whole thing crashes/ turns off then when I turn it on, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrVladistok, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's

My laptop screen keeps glitching and do weird things and then it shows a BSOD then the whole thing crashes/ turns off then when I turn it on, I am always greeted by this weird thing that shows up to the screen. It is a pretty old laptop though. Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's 35f30106-5154-4571-bc8e-725329ccecb1?upload=true.jpg Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's 1f981b43-0e84-4366-9b4f-844c19371415?upload=true.jpg Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's 1e83f67c-ee65-4294-998c-e2e9750a1e02?upload=true.jpg

:)

MrVladistok, Jan 25, 2021

2. Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, Jan 25, 2021
  3. JustJed Win User
    BSOD debug, windows 7 keeps crashing

Hi.

My Windows 7 x64 machine keeps crashing into a BSOD (a couple of minutes after boot, or right away).

Seems more stable when booted in safe mode but can also crash (I've tried to uninstall Avast when in safe mode and ended up with BSOD).

Bug check string: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, bug check code: 0x00000050

BSOD dump

Any suggestions?

JustJed, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's

Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's

1. Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps crashing

2. The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors: HiI have a Lenovo v310 15isk laptop and recently I have installed a new m.2 SSD on it vaskey ssd I have installed the system on it After a while from windows installation maybe 2 days I started to face this bsod errors : 1 - unexpected store exception 2 - critical processe...
  3. The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors: HiI have a Lenovo v310 15isk laptop and recently I have installed a new m.2 SSD on it vaskey ssd I have installed the system on it After a while from windows installation maybe 2 days I started to face this bsod errors : 1 - unexpected store exception 2 - critical processe...
  4. The laptop keeps freezing and show bsod errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop crashes without showing any BSOD

Laptop crashes without showing any BSOD: Hello community , I have a problem with my laptop where it crashes without showing any sort of BSOD , and after it crashes it does not power on , until and unless i remove the battery and reinsert it . Anyone knows why is it happening , it happened twice , once on 29th of...
  6. Laptop keeps crashing while gaming BSOD

Laptop keeps crashing while gaming BSOD: Hi lately my laptop has been crashing only when i play games . I was wondering if anyone has the solution to fix this issue. The link is to the memory dump and ms info.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnFgUd1NlwTglBmdWhhbrdQK68tB?e=nEHGJE...
  7. Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  8. Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications

Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  9. Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications

Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  10. Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello everyone. 2 months ago I bought a new laptop, Acer Nitro 5. Config:AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor Octa-core 2.90 GHzNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650Ti with 4 GB dedicated memory16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM512 GB SSD Ever since Windows got installed it crashes from time to time. First it...