Windows 10: Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ?

Discus and support Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Laptop : Microsoft Surface 7, Version : 22H2 & Edition : Windows 11 HomeI have tried restarting, resetting but didn't work, tried removing the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gunisha Kamra, May 25, 2024.

1. Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ?

Laptop : Microsoft Surface 7, Version : 22H2 & Edition : Windows 11 HomeI have tried restarting, resetting but didn't work, tried removing the latest update but that didn't work either. I had problem with touchscreen & updated it so it fixed but then 4 days back my screen was pitch black but the keyboard light was on, I fixed it using "ctrl+shift+b", display was fixed but then these errors kept happening. Blue screen error code : memory management & kernel security check, clock watchdog timeout & others.

:)

Gunisha Kamra, May 25, 2024
  2. CPUFry Win User

Laptop keeps booting to BIOS after blue screen of death

I was loading a game on my computer, when I got a blue screen of death. My computer (laptop) keeps booting to the BIOS. The SSD is listed in the SATA-devices but it does not seem bootable.
    The hard drive is the first one selected in the boot order. I am running dual boot (Windows 10 - Ubuntu) on an MSI GE60 2QD. Is there anything I can do except reinstalling Windows?

Thank you very much for any help.

CPUFry, May 25, 2024
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ?

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ?

1. Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ? - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps crashing

2. Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps crashing & blue/death screen keeps popping up on Windows 11 again & again ?: Laptop : Microsoft Surface 7, Version : 22H2 & Edition : Windows 11 HomeI have tried restarting, resetting but didn't work, tried removing the latest update but that didn't work either. I had problem with touchscreen & updated it so it fixed but then 4 days back my screen was...
  3. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  4. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  5. windows 11 keeps crashing when idle again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 keeps crashing when idle again: i had an issue similar to this a few months back before i wiped my laptop clean. since then its been running fine then suddenly in the 3 days it started doing it again.at random intervals when left idle like taking a shower the computer will crash.*I've run sfc /scannow and...
  6. windows 11 keeps crashing when idle again

windows 11 keeps crashing when idle again: i had an issue similar to this a few months back before i wiped my laptop clean. since then its been running fine then suddenly in the 3 days it started doing it again.at random intervals when left idle like taking a shower the computer will crash.*I've run sfc /scannow and...
  7. New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again: I just got my HP laptop today so I charged it to full and set up my account and all. Then, I had downloaded all the updates and then had to restart it. But once I clicked the "restart now" it keeps showing the message "getting windows ready... don't turn off your computer"...
  8. Laptop keeps crashing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing blue screen: Ive looked at the why its crashing and heres what I got A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 804 Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000d Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4:...
  9. Blue Screens again and again...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screens again and again...: I bought a new ASUS Tuf gaming computer a little over a month ago, and very recently it has been getting frequent blue screens. The error thing is THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. Please help me, as it scares me every time and is just overall annoying. Thanks! submitted by...
  10. Laptop keeps crashing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing blue screen: I recently updated my windows 10 version 1809 to windows version 1903. After the update, my laptop began to crash a lot with the blue screen. Is there a way to stop my laptop from crashing? I've never had this problem before, so this is all new to me....