Windows 10: laptop keeps crashing no matter how i tried to fix it amd integrated

Discus and support laptop keeps crashing no matter how i tried to fix it amd integrated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Gigabyte G24F2 Monitor plugged into my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. It didn't have any issues since i used it from last year December. Only when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tham zhen yi, Apr 1, 2023.

1. laptop keeps crashing no matter how i tried to fix it amd integrated

I have a Gigabyte G24F2 Monitor plugged into my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. It didn't have any issues since i used it from last year December. Only when im gaming my laptop will crash and the both screens would turn black. I tried messing around the power options, drivers settings and also tried to factory boot my laptop and reinstalling everything. I was thinking that maybe its because that my laptop monitor is using the AMD graphics as display and my external is using Nvidia's and there is no options for me to switch to another GPU. There isnt an option for me to disable AMD integrated in BIOS

:)

tham zhen yi, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 1, 2023
  3. vinceip Win User
    Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

laptop keeps crashing no matter how i tried to fix it amd integrated

1. laptop keeps crashing no matter how i tried to fix it amd integrated - Similar Threads - laptop keeps crashing

2. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  3. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  4. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft store Roblox keeps crashing on startup no matter what i tried

Microsoft store Roblox keeps crashing on startup no matter what i tried: Alright so my roblox from microsoft store crashes everytime, it started like 2 years ago and i still cant fix it.I tried all of this:1....
  6. Microsoft store Roblox keeps crashing on startup no matter what i tried

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Roblox keeps crashing on startup no matter what i tried: Alright so my roblox from microsoft store crashes everytime, it started like 2 years ago and i still cant fix it.I tried all of this:1....
  7. Microsoft store Roblox keeps crashing on startup no matter what i tried

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try: I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 and it was working fine until I moved, I'm not sure if it's the wifi here, if it's overheating and damaged or what but the wifi drivers constantly crash over and over throughout the day no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling them...
  9. Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try

Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try: I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 and it was working fine until I moved, I'm not sure if it's the wifi here, if it's overheating and damaged or what but the wifi drivers constantly crash over and over throughout the day no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling them...
  10. laptop keeps crashing no matter how i tried to fix it amd integrated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keeps crashing no matter how i tried to fix it amd integrated: I have a Gigabyte G24F2 Monitor plugged into my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. It didn't have any issues since i used it from last year December. Only when im gaming my laptop will crash and the both screens would turn black. I tried messing around the power options, drivers...