Windows 10: Laptop keeps crashing right after start

Discus and support Laptop keeps crashing right after start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My acer nitro 5 AN-517-51 got cleaned professionally 2 days ago maybe hardware got **** up. After that it crashed while I was starting a game. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TaranUwU, May 5, 2021.

1. TaranUwU Win User

Laptop keeps crashing right after start

My acer nitro 5 AN-517-51 got cleaned professionally 2 days ago maybe hardware got **** up. After that it crashed while I was starting a game. When I tried to turn it on again it did crash before windows even started. Resetting the embedded controller helped and I could use the laptop again. It was quite slow and did crash again shortly after. Same problem as before, did reset the ec again. I did run some diagnosis programs but couldn't find anything helpful. Eventually the laptop did crash again and the same issue recurred. It tried to repair itself several times and two times it said win

:)

TaranUwU, May 5, 2021

2. Laptop keeps crashing!

Hi there!

My laptop has a serious problem. My Dell Inspiron 15R 3357 keeps on crashing by itself! I don't know why it does this. It randomly crashes without any warning. Here's what happens:

1. I'm doing something on the computer

2. My laptop randomly crashes. It shut downs immediately

3. I press the power button.

4. The power light on the laptop turns on.(it always does when its starting up)

5. It turns off after turning on for a second

6. I press the power button again and the same thing happens again.

7. The 3rd time i press it, it starts up.

8. Then all these steps repeat.

Please give me some advice and tell me what to do. Is it a hardware issue?

~Thanks in advance

-Ahmad Saleem

Ahmad89098, May 5, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 5, 2021
  4. Laptop keeps crashing right after start

Opera keeps crashing

For some reason opera keeps crashing, on my desktop and laptop. I'm using firefox right now and it seems to be working fine... Anyone else having this problem?

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Laptop keeps crashing right after start

1. Laptop keeps crashing right after start - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps crashing

2. Laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps crashing: I have a Hp laptop purchased last year. There is no problem before now it keeps crashing while playing a game it starts loading suddenly screen goes bluescreen. Anyone please help me? Much appreciatedWindows 11 homeHp Spectre laptopOled 16i7 processor4GB Graphic16DDR41TB...
  3. Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching: Hi support team,I just switched to ASUS ROG G14 2023 with an AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS CPU and NVIDIA RTX 4080 Laptop GPU, the GPU drivers and Windows 11 are all currently the latest version.I have tried to play Valorant with the laptop monitor while connecting to a external monitor...
  4. Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching

Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching: Hi support team,I just switched to ASUS ROG G14 2023 with an AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS CPU and NVIDIA RTX 4080 Laptop GPU, the GPU drivers and Windows 11 are all currently the latest version.I have tried to play Valorant with the laptop monitor while connecting to a external monitor...
  5. Laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing: My laptop crashed today twice in a row based on the DMP files created. First time was while I was watching a video on chrome today, second time was shortly after though I don't remember as much about the second time. Pretty sure I had steam and possibly discord running both...
  6. Laptop keeps crashing after blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing after blue screen: I'm having this issue where suddenly my laptop Lenovo Flex 5 shows blue screen and immediately performs a restart without me being able to even read the description of the error.I tried everything:I formatted my computer, and installed a fresh new Windows 10...
  7. Laptop keeps crashing after blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing after blue screen: I'm having this issue where suddenly my laptop Lenovo Flex 5 shows blue screen and immediately performs a restart without me being able to even read the description of the error.I tried everything:I formatted my computer, and installed a fresh new Windows 10...
  8. Laptop keeps crashing after blue screen

9. Laptop keeps going to sleep right after turning it on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps going to sleep right after turning it on: Hello there, I've got an I7 asus laptop with the latest windows10 update . ever since the update the laptop keeps going to sleep mode right after I turn it on (during lock screen or when I access my desktop) . I need to return it on over and over to finally have success and...
  10. START keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    START keeps crashing: My START bar in the bottom left corner keeps crashing, well closing every time I type. I am not sure what is wrong with it. can someone please help, Thanks in advance....