Windows 10: Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD

Discus and support Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. 2 months ago I bought a new laptop, Acer Nitro 5. Config:AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor Octa-core 2.90 GHzNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650Ti with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kurcxina, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD

Hello everyone. 2 months ago I bought a new laptop, Acer Nitro 5. Config:AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor Octa-core 2.90 GHzNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650Ti with 4 GB dedicated memory16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM512 GB SSD

Ever since Windows got installed it crashes from time to time. First it used to crash when I played something in VLC or any other player. So after some time I sent it for a clean install of Windows. After that a few days went by, it worked fine but then again it started crashing. After some time it would crash randomly when I have just Chrome open. So I decided to do a clean reinstall through recovery option. Great, I played a few movies and it didn't crash, it didn't crash for days until now randomly again with just Chrome open. It's almost always something with ntoskrnl.exeI'm getting desperate, please can someone help me solve this? Here is what the error was.

submitted by /u/kurcxina
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kurcxina, Dec 15, 2020
  2. JustJed Win User

BSOD debug, windows 7 keeps crashing

Hi.

My Windows 7 x64 machine keeps crashing into a BSOD (a couple of minutes after boot, or right away).

Seems more stable when booted in safe mode but can also crash (I've tried to uninstall Avast when in safe mode and ended up with BSOD).

Bug check string: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, bug check code: 0x00000050

BSOD dump

Any suggestions?

JustJed, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Dec 15, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD

1. Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps crashing

2. Laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing: I have a Hp laptop purchased last year. There is no problem before now it keeps crashing while playing a game it starts loading suddenly screen goes bluescreen. Anyone please help me? Much appreciatedWindows 11 homeHp Spectre laptopOled 16i7 processor4GB Graphic16DDR41TB...
  3. Laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps crashing: I have a Hp laptop purchased last year. There is no problem before now it keeps crashing while playing a game it starts loading suddenly screen goes bluescreen. Anyone please help me? Much appreciatedWindows 11 homeHp Spectre laptopOled 16i7 processor4GB Graphic16DDR41TB...
  4. Laptop Dell Inspiron 5415 keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Dell Inspiron 5415 keeps crashing BSOD: Hi can anyone help?I just got my laptop for about one year, and it keeps crashing for unknown reasons and the stop codes are different each time it crashed. I have asked the Dell technician to solve the issue and even though they change my SSD but the problem still remains....
  5. Laptop Dell Inspiron 5415 keeps crashing BSOD

Laptop Dell Inspiron 5415 keeps crashing BSOD: Hi can anyone help?I just got my laptop for about one year, and it keeps crashing for unknown reasons and the stop codes are different each time it crashed. I have asked the Dell technician to solve the issue and even though they change my SSD but the problem still remains....
  6. Laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing: My laptop crashed today twice in a row based on the DMP files created. First time was while I was watching a video on chrome today, second time was shortly after though I don't remember as much about the second time. Pretty sure I had steam and possibly discord running both...
  7. Laptop keeps crashing

Laptop keeps crashing: My laptop crashed today twice in a row based on the DMP files created. First time was while I was watching a video on chrome today, second time was shortly after though I don't remember as much about the second time. Pretty sure I had steam and possibly discord running both...
  8. Laptop keeps crashing while gaming BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing while gaming BSOD: Hi lately my laptop has been crashing only when i play games . I was wondering if anyone has the solution to fix this issue. The link is to the memory dump and ms info.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnFgUd1NlwTglBmdWhhbrdQK68tB?e=nEHGJE...
  9. Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's: My laptop screen keeps glitching and do weird things and then it shows a BSOD then the whole thing crashes/ turns off then when I turn it on, I am always greeted by this weird thing that shows up to the screen. It is a pretty old laptop though.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. laptop keeps crashing

laptop keeps crashing: laptop keeps crashing changing to united states keyboard whys it doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-crashing/c7cda262-8114-476c-8191-d3e39067631d