Windows 10: laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down

Discus and support laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I own a V110-15ISK Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80TL anyways here is the problem: It all started when my usb ports malfunctioned, the device was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by confused1982_ski, Dec 20, 2018.

1. laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down

Hi,

I own a V110-15ISK Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80TL

anyways here is the problem:

It all started when my usb ports malfunctioned, the device was sent back to Lenovo for repairs. Lenovo repaired the problem and sent the device back to me.

The usb ports now work, which is good, however I am presented with a new problem: My laptop keeps deleting the wifi drivers when I shut down the laptop, therefore meaning I cannot get online via wifi only through ethernet cable connection.

Lenovo are useless and have tried to fix this problem twice now. When the device has been returned, they put in a report slip stating hard drive replaced and problem fixed. I'm over talking to Lenovo as they are useless. They have on numerous occasions installed the wifi drivers via remote computer controlling. The wifi drivers are there and I can pick up wifi, however once I shut down the device - upon powering it up it is deleted.

Can anyone please help with fixing this? Oh and ps: I would never ever buy a Lenovo product ever again....

:)

confused1982_ski, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 20, 2018
  3. WiFi driver keeps restoring after delete

I have an issue with wifi on laptop Dell N5110 Windows 10x64 clean install (Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter). WIfi goes "no internet" every 5 minutes. Other devices have no problems with this router. What I treid to do:

• reset via NETSH
    • check power management
    • choose channel number manually
    • remove WiFi driver, ethernet driver via control panel
    • remove WiFi driver via Device manager
    • use pnputil
    none of this worked, but intresting that removal of drivers via Control panel had no effect - wifi worked like nothing happened. I tried to remove driver via Device manager, scan for changes and driver is on it's old place again instantly like nothing happened.
    Please help to remove driver completely to install again.

Dear Microsoft employees, please don't answer automatically with "reboot pc" or "update driver", it's pathetic. Thank you.

АлександрКозаченко1, Dec 20, 2018
  4. laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down

WiFi driver keeps restoring after delete

I have an issue with wifi on laptop Dell N5110 Windows 10x64 clean install (Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter). WIfi goes "no internet" every 5 minutes. Other devices have no problems with this router.
    What I treid to do:

• reset via NETSH
    • check power management
    • choose channel number manually
    • remove WiFi driver, ethernet driver via control panel
    • remove WiFi driver via Device manager
    • use pnputil

none of this worked, but intresting that removal of drivers via Control panel had no effect - wifi worked like nothing happened. I tried to remove driver via Device manager, scan for changes and driver is on it's old place again instantly like nothing happened. Please help to remove driver completely to install again.

user sample, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down

1. laptop keeps deleting wifi drivers when shut down - Similar Threads - laptop keeps deleting

2. My laptop keeps shutting down when put to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down when put to sleep.: I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop model. I reset it recently because it was having a lot of issues. However after resetting it, my laptop kept shutting down everytime I put it to sleep. I can't find the correct intel management interface driver for my model, since that driver...
  3. My laptop keeps shutting down when put to sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps shutting down when put to sleep.: I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop model. I reset it recently because it was having a lot of issues. However after resetting it, my laptop kept shutting down everytime I put it to sleep. I can't find the correct intel management interface driver for my model, since that driver...
  4. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  5. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  6. laptop keeps shutting itself down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop keeps shutting itself down?: i have windows 10 my laptop shuts down by itself all the time, but ive noticed 2 patterns in this 1st one is that it shuts itself down immediatly after it goes into low power mode yknow like when its below 20% or whenever it goes into low power mode, ir doesnt even give me...
  7. Wifi card keeps shutting down with latest drivers and factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi card keeps shutting down with latest drivers and factory reset: Hi, I am extremely frustrated with a problem which I cannot seemto fix no matter what I do. I have an Acer Predator Triton 500 and after acouple of Windows updates, my Wifi card started acting up. This is happening onboth my Windows laptops. My wifi card would very...
  8. Older laptop keeps shutting down.

in Windows 10 Support
    Older laptop keeps shutting down.: Hi guys, I'm looking for help on getting an older laptop working. I'm donating this laptop for kids who need devices to do remote learning. Basically, I have a Lenovo G50-45 Type 80E3. Here are the specs: CPU: AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics 1.80 GHz RAM: 4 GB...
  9. Connection to wifi keeps getting shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connection to wifi keeps getting shut down: I installed Windows 10 with bootcamp on a MacBook Pro 2017 (16go RAM, Intel i7, High Sierra 10.13). It worked perfectly until yesterday when the wifi started disconnecting on its own every x minutes. It started cutting more and more frequently and then saying "can't connect...
  10. My laptop's wifi keeps shutting down (info in comments).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop's wifi keeps shutting down (info in comments).: [IMG] submitted by /u/hiinevitableimtony [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbepmi/my_laptops_wifi_keeps_shutting_down_info_in/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleting off all wifi on laptop and starting again