Windows 10: Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks

Discus and support Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every couple weeks I’ll find my laptop completely frozen and when I restart it enters the recovery mode loop. Then I reinstall windows and fix it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ADBhavsar, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks

Every couple weeks I’ll find my laptop completely frozen and when I restart it enters the recovery mode loop. Then I reinstall windows and fix it but then in a couple of weeks the problem returns. Any idea why this happens and how I can permanently fix it?

submitted by /u/ADBhavsar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ADBhavsar, Jun 1, 2020

2. Issues with entering recovery key for safe mode

Hello,

Apology for the delay in response.

What is the make and model of your device?

Did you tried using function keys(F1-F10) to enter BitLocker recovery key?

Did you tried using some other external keyboard?

Suggest you to disable the Bit locker Drive Encryption to see if it helps. You can follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption:

• Click Start, type Manage BitLocker and select same from the list.

• Under BitLocker Drive Encryption, find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off(I.e. In this case you system drive), and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Once done, try to check if you're able to boot into Safe Mode successfully.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 1, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks

Cannot enter safe mode

Hi, My Asus laptop is stuck in a startup repair loop while trying to fix error 0x80070091, I've tried following things:
    Use this guide: Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use the option 'reset this pc' and tried to use 'system recovery' but all to no avail.
    While in this startup repair loop it also seems impossible to enter safe mode. (I've tried to enter safe mode pressing F5 from the startup settings screen). I guess using the tweaking repair program will solve this error (0x80070091) but obviously I have to enter safe mode first. Any suggestions?

Thx!

Ray

raymond1984, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks

1. Laptop keeps entering recovery mode every couple weeks - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps entering

2. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  3. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  4. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks: Every couple of weeks my Windows will boot with a black screen.The solution is to boot it to safe mode, roll back the graphics display driver and then update it and then boot again and problem solved for a couple of more weeks.I have AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT with the latest...
  6. Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows boots with black screen every couple of weeks: Every couple of weeks my Windows will boot with a black screen.The solution is to boot it to safe mode, roll back the graphics display driver and then update it and then boot again and problem solved for a couple of more weeks.I have AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT with the latest...
  7. Windows keeps breaking every couple days/weeks, I keep reinstalling it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps breaking every couple days/weeks, I keep reinstalling it.: Hello everyone! For the past 3 months my PC is breaking down and doesn't function every couple days/weeks. I have reinstalled it countless times and everytime it does something different. Today I couldn't even start it, the login screen would be grey and keep refreshing,...
  8. Enter recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enter recovery mode: i recently selected the update to windows 10 and have now been unable to use my toshiba laptop. i am stuck on an “undoing changes made to your computer” screen. i have read various posts and threads but i have still had no luck. i have tried to power on and off method...
  9. Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth stops responding every couple of weeks: Hello, my PC is running Windows 10. I use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard for my computer. Every few weeks, while I'm using my computer, all bluetooth devices stop responding for some reason. Turning my computer on and off again doesn't help. The only solution I've found to...
  10. DPC Watchdog BSOD every couple of weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog BSOD every couple of weeks: This is very elusive and began happening after upgrading to Win 10 from 8.1 within a week of its general release. 8.1 never BSOD'ed on me, Win 10 is when it started. Out of the blue, the system will suddenly freeze (unable to move mouse pointer) and then a few seconds...