Windows 10: Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in

Discus and support Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop constantly freezes up and makes a buzzing noise. It doesnt respond to mouse or keyboard strokes. I dont know what to do, can someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShubhamSah2, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in

My laptop constantly freezes up and makes a buzzing noise. It doesnt respond to mouse or keyboard strokes. I dont know what to do, can someone help me out?

I dont know if its a hardware issue or a software issue!!

LAPTOP - HP AY 503TX....

:)

ShubhamSah2, Mar 15, 2021

2. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

My laptop screen keeps freezing and making a buzzing noise even whrn I'm just playing music and not watching any videos. Its only been happening for the past few days and it happens randomly.

I have tried uninstalling amd reinstalling the audio driver but it still happens.

Laptop: Lenovo Z40-70

Jami1307lah, Mar 15, 2021
  3. KevinRoad Win User
    Buzzing Noise in Headphones when no sound is being played

Here's my results

1. The buzzing doesn't decrease if I lower volume / increase if I raise volume
    2. My headphones don't have a volume control built-in
    3. My headphones don't have a detachable cable
    4. I plugged my headphones into my phone and didn't hear any buzzing

KevinRoad, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in

laptop freezes and makes buzzing noises

hey since windows was updated to windows 10 I've been having an issue every time I'm watching videos and i move my laptop to a different place, my laptop lost the wifi signal and then freezes and makes buzzing noises, so i have to restar the pc.

Please help!

AndrewLopezPLS, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in

1. Laptop keeps freezing and making buzzing noiseonly when headphones plugged in - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps freezing

2. my pc keeps freezing for a sec and makes some weird buzzing noises in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps freezing for a sec and makes some weird buzzing noises in my headphones: i tried cleaning some memorry with avast but nothing seems to work and im seeing high ram memory usage from some apps that normaly didnt use that much....
  3. my pc keeps freezing for a sec and makes some weird buzzing noises in my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps freezing for a sec and makes some weird buzzing noises in my headphones: i tried cleaning some memorry with avast but nothing seems to work and im seeing high ram memory usage from some apps that normaly didnt use that much....
  4. my pc keeps freezing for a sec and makes some weird buzzing noises in my headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc keeps freezing with buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps freezing with buzzing: i recently got windows 11 and have been experiencing this issue that happened when i first got my computer but it slowly stopped happening. i dont know why it started again but i think it might have something to do with my sound drivers but i dont know. i've checked all of my...
  6. pc keeps freezing with buzzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps freezing with buzzing: i recently got windows 11 and have been experiencing this issue that happened when i first got my computer but it slowly stopped happening. i dont know why it started again but i think it might have something to do with my sound drivers but i dont know. i've checked all of my...
  7. Laptop Freezes/Stutters and is making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones Mainly...

Laptop Freezes/Stutters and is making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones Mainly...: Hello,I am having some issues with my Dell laptopI haven't had this issue since a few days ago and it has driven me crazy as i couldn't find a solution on the internet on on the forums answers.microsoft.comAt first the laptop behaves unsmoothly, lags and sometimes even stops...
  8. Laptop Freezes/Stutters whilst making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones

Laptop Freezes/Stutters whilst making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones: Hello,I am having some issues with my Dell laptopI haven't had this issue since a few days ago and it has driven me crazy as i couldn't find a solution on the internet on on the forums answers.microsoft.comAt first the laptop behaves unsmoothly, lags and sometimes even stops...
  9. Service causing PC to freeze and make buzzing noise from headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service causing PC to freeze and make buzzing noise from headphones: Hi to all! I'm new at the forum. I hope you can help me with this issue that I have. OK, here's the situation. My PC freezes randomly along with a buzzing sound coming from the headphones during about 3 seconds until it stops. When this happens, I can't do anything except...
  10. Keep volume level when plugging in headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep volume level when plugging in headphones: Hello, the system changes the volume when I plug headphones into my laptop's audio jack. When I unplug them, the volume returns back to its original setting. So the system remembers volume setting for each individual device. This feature may be useful, but I find it quite...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 laptop keeps freezing with headphones