Windows 10: Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

Discus and support Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom None1, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Tom None1 Win User

Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random points. Sometimes freezing during the loading of windows, other times it would successfully load windows and then just freeze once I tried to click on files or do anything on the computer and hence, restart again.I thought it was an error with corrupted files, so I decided to do a full clean install after backing up my fil

:)

Tom None1, Jun 14, 2022

2. reboot/freeze problem

my computer runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then reboots/freezes(sometime it reboots, sometimes it freezes)
    i have an evga 680i A1 board, 4x1gig xms2 dhx, q6600, 2x8800ultra's, 2x150gb raptors, pci-e wireless n card.

i have tried running the computer at stock speeds and voltages and have the same problem, so it's not an overclock issue.

it seems to be a software problem. but where do i start? the computer run @3.6ghz can run all night(9hours) orthos stable, but when im using it, it locks up every 20-30 minutes.

any suggestions?

Fitseries3, Jun 14, 2022
  3. chizzie Win User
    Samsung focus freezing and rebooting

For some weird reasons my samsung focus keeps rebooting or freezing, most especially when it is left idle. Whenever it freezes, i need to restart the phone, this i find annoying and quite frustrating. Please i need help on what the issue could
    be and how solve this reoccurring problems. Thanks

chizzie, Jun 14, 2022
  4. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

1. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps freezing

2. Computer keeps freezing then rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing then rebooting: I have been getting this error on my event viewer : "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffaa8773a0a010, 0xfffff803960ef600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. Computer keeps freezing then rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps freezing then rebooting: I have been getting this error on my event viewer : "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffaa8773a0a010, 0xfffff803960ef600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Computer keeps freezing then rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  6. Laptop keeps on rebooting

Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  7. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting: I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random...
  8. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting: I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random...
  9. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. No new installs or hardware. Just keeps rebooting. Error log shows The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} Any ideas?...
  10. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: I have a Toshiba laptop, which I’ve updated recently. Since that moment I’ve faced an error when booting my system. In the left corner of my laptop I see the following message: Missing operating system. I decided to load the command on an USB device with Windows tool on it....