Windows 10: Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it

Discus and support Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I was playing a game on my laptop and was typing and then it froze and then rainbow squares appeared across the screen. There was nothing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 2jett, Feb 12, 2021.

1. 2jett Win User

Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it

Hey, I was playing a game on my laptop and was typing and then it froze and then rainbow squares appeared across the screen.

There was nothing I could do about this so I restarted my laptop

It seems holding down the power button and restarting it is the only way to fix this, but it keeps happening

Everytime I try to tilt my laptop screen it freezes and then glitches when I further interact with it

It seems to glitch everytime I press my keyboard

It doesnt do this when I dont touch the laptop at all, only when I touch it

:)

2jett, Feb 12, 2021

2. Ghost Touch Screen Glitch

My touch screen on my laptop constantly glitches in that it will have a ghost touch being that it appears someone is touching the screen but I am not. i have no control when this happens and cannot get my mouse back. This glitches so often and bad to the
    point that I have had to disable my touch screen entirely. How can I fix this? I have tried updating the driver for the touch screen as well as cleaning the screen and neither have worked.

**moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

CarmelBogatko, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Feb 12, 2021
  4. aries117 Win User

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop keeps freezing and then glitching when I go to touch it - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps freezing

2. Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching: Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching to where it freezes, I minimize and maximize the tab, and it starts glitching the title screen. Can someone please tell me how to fix it...
  3. Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching: Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching to where it freezes, I minimize and maximize the tab, and it starts glitching the title screen. Can someone please tell me how to fix it...
  4. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  5. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  6. Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen: I have a touch computer. Since installing Windows 11, the touch keyboard keeps popping up whenever I touch the screen into a text box, even though a keyboard is connected to the computer.I have already tried the other steps proposed in different forums and instruction videos,...
  7. Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen

Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen: I have a touch computer. Since installing Windows 11, the touch keyboard keeps popping up whenever I touch the screen into a text box, even though a keyboard is connected to the computer.I have already tried the other steps proposed in different forums and instruction videos,...
  8. When i go to Advance Option it freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i go to Advance Option it freezes: When i go to settings then update and security then press Advanced Options it freezes i dont know why this happen but it happen it freezes after i press the button...
  9. PC keeps freezing and sound glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps freezing and sound glitches: I bought my PC a few months ago and recently it has been constantly freezing the screen and the sound. I have to continuously restart my PC and I'm getting worried my PC has a serious problem. What is wrong with it?...
  10. zoom keeps going in and out when i touch my mouse or curser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    zoom keeps going in and out when i touch my mouse or curser: turn off zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-keeps-going-in-and-out-when-i-touch-my-mouse/9295f651-5d77-46d4-880a-2817c32ee6dd