Windows 10: Laptop keeps freezing often & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to...

Discus and support Laptop keeps freezing often & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I Need Help I have 2 Laptop that are updated to windows 10 since some time now & fully updated with version 1903 and they keep freezing often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paul AntonWormald, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Laptop keeps freezing often & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to...

Hello, I Need Help
    I have 2 Laptop that are updated to windows 10 since some time now & fully updated with version 1903 and they keep freezing often and one is freezing more often than the other & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to scroll down to the "Cancel" tab and then click Enter. I can continue for a short period and then have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE & then "Cancel" again !!!
    This often happens when using settings - explorer - applications or programmes - Internet Explorer EDGE (default) or Google and or trying to do anything else with the laptop !!!
    Is there a child proof or a security protection setting that is causing this because it has become very annoying and I need to find a solution to fix this problem !!!

I need Help Please !!!

:)

Paul AntonWormald, Sep 14, 2019

2. Laptop keeps freezing often & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to scroll down to "Cancel" & click Enter !!!

Hello, I Need Help

I have 2 Laptop that are updated to windows 10 since some time now & fully updated with version 1903 and they keep freezing often and one is freezing more often than the other & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to scroll down to the "Cancel"
    tab and then click Enter. I can continue for a short period and then have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE & then "Cancel" again !!!

This often happens when using settings - explorer - applications or programmes - Internet Explorer EDGE (default) or Google and or trying to do anything else with the laptop !!!

Is there a child proof or a security protection setting that is causing this because it has become very annoying and I need to find a solution to fix this problem !!!

I need Help Please !!!

Paul AntonWormald, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Laptop keeps freezing often & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to...

Ctrl + Alt + Arrow keys don't rotate the screen at all

Hi Jill,

You can change your screen orientation in the Display settings if you want to rotate your screen but
    Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys is not working. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop and select Display settings.
    • Select your preferred screen orientation under the Orientation
      tab.
    • Click Apply and select Keep changes.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Laptop keeps freezing often & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to...

1. Laptop keeps freezing often & I have to use CTRL+ALT+DELETE then use the Down Arrow to... - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps freezing

2. Cannot use Ctrl Alt UP arrow in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Ctrl Alt UP arrow in Windows 7: Ctrl Alt Up and Ctrl Alt Left keys are not working.I am using Windows 7, so using the Settings app is not an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-ctrl-alt-up-arrow-in-windows-7/4cea59f7-41f1-40ad-bfca-d3f75e2cc442
  3. Cannot use Ctrl Alt UP arrow in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use Ctrl Alt UP arrow in Windows 7: Ctrl Alt Up and Ctrl Alt Left keys are not working.I am using Windows 7, so using the Settings app is not an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-ctrl-alt-up-arrow-in-windows-7/4cea59f7-41f1-40ad-bfca-d3f75e2cc442
  4. ctrl alt delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl alt delete: Hello Microsoft peopleI have a question is using control alt delete to shut down your PC have any side effects, Or does it work just like a regular shutdown? My friend was having problems with his PC, and I thought that might be it. If you shut your PC down improperly enough,...
  5. Taskbar icons temporarily freeze - have to use ctrl-alt-del to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons temporarily freeze - have to use ctrl-alt-del to fix: Helloi saw that someone had this problem here Taskbar icons temporarily freeze - have to use ctrl-alt-del to fixand i have same problem. I reinstalled Windows 2 days ago and problem is back.When pc is idle icons freezes i need to use ctrl-alt-del to fix it....
  6. Taskbar icons temporarily freeze - have to use ctrl-alt-del to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons temporarily freeze - have to use ctrl-alt-del to fix: Helloi saw that someone had this problem here Taskbar icons temporarily freeze - have to use ctrl-alt-del to fixand i have same problem. I reinstalled Windows 2 days ago and problem is back.When pc is idle icons freezes i need to use ctrl-alt-del to fix it....
  7. CTRL + ALT + Arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL + ALT + Arrow: Hello Microsoft! I want to rotate the screen. When I press CTRL + ALT + arrows then nothing happens. How to fix this problem? Note: This PC is 1 year old. Windows version: 2004....
  8. ctrl+alt+delete

ctrl+alt+delete: ctrl+alt+delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%8C%89ctrlaltdelete/56e61828-5b0a-4cc2-a5b0-a9f6a8d1d39f
  9. screen rotation using ctrl+alt+arrows not working

screen rotation using ctrl+alt+arrows not working: hi I got a new laptop hp 15g dr1000tx 3 days ago and I noticed that I can't flip the screen using "alt+arrow key" and also "ctrl+alt+arrow key". So I would like if you give me a solution to use shortcuts for rotating screen which I always use for reading. thank you....
  10. Have to use CTRL-ALT-Del more lately!

in Windows 10 Support
    Have to use CTRL-ALT-Del more lately!: I have an Asus Laptop running Windows 10 and this is a really fast machine however.......................................... Recently (usually in the first 30 mins of booting up, the page I am on freezes and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete perhaps two or three times and then I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezing alt control delete than cancel fixes