Windows 10: Laptop keeps locking itself and restarting

Discus and support Laptop keeps locking itself and restarting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Idk why but my laptop keeps locking itself in the middle of a game but its like my laptop islow on specs, its average running amd ryzen 7 with 8 gb ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BearZark, Nov 9, 2020.

1. BearZark Win User

Laptop keeps locking itself and restarting

Idk why but my laptop keeps locking itself in the middle of a game but its like my laptop islow on specs, its average running amd ryzen 7 with 8 gb ram but for some odd reason it just lock itself without a warning. Its just too sudden

My game runs smoothly but idk why plz help

:)

BearZark, Nov 9, 2020
  2. little cat, Nov 9, 2020
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Laptop keeps locking itself and restarting

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

I did try that, it only locks the password manager as far as I can tell, there are no settings to keep the browser itself from opening and being used. So I'm not sure what the article is explaining.

CannonRebel, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keeps locking itself and restarting

1. Laptop keeps locking itself and restarting - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps locking

2. Windows 10 Laptop keeps locking itself. Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Laptop keeps locking itself. Please HELP!: Hello everyone. i have a Acer laptop running window 10 and when i leave the laptop unattended for 2 minutes it closes all the apps and programs and lock itself. i Really do NOT know why. i tried looking at dynamic lock and its not that settings it is not enabled. 174286
  3. acer laptop locking itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    acer laptop locking itself: my Acer laptop keeps putting itself to sleep every 10 minutes. really affects me when I am doing my homework. I did put my sleep on never. it locks itself with a huge black screen and the time on it....
  4. My laptop keeps locking itself while in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps locking itself while in use: For whatever reason, my laptop keeps locking itself when I play games, and no, its not overheating. The specs were built to withstand heavy gaming, with a gpu of 1660ti. Whenever it locks itself, it doesn't show any slideshows or pictures. It just shuts down after 2 seconds...
  5. The screen keeps locking itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The screen keeps locking itself: My laptop will suddenly lock itself after my battery turn to 60%..please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-keeps-locking-itself/1d2280e2-5d46-45de-ac30-441494fd27b2
  6. My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!: Why does my laptop keep locking itself, it happens every almost 10mins and its getting quite annoying. After locking itself I keep using it where I left off but its happening quite often now, my version is Windows 10 Pro btw, what should I do? submitted by /u/Shpatti12...
  7. My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps On Locking Itself.: So i opened up my laptop, then suddenly it won’t turn on. And when it did, whenever i typed in my pin, it would also automatically lock. Is my battery dead? It’d really frustrating since i can’t get to use it....
  8. My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up: My laptop keeps locking itself up randomly even when i am writing this, everytime i press the windows button or the spacebar or shift or anyhting (i don't know anymore) it will lock itself up even after i and i have read online that it may be because my os is not updated and...
  9. Explorer keeps restarting itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer keeps restarting itself: When I open certain folders, Windows Explorer just restarts itself. There is no "explorer has stopped working" message and the screen doesn't fade as if it's hanging. Sometimes, it just closes the explorer window instantly when opening a folder and reloads the taskbar,...
  10. Laptop keeps turning on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps turning on by itself: I have a toshiba satellite c55d, and ever since I upgraded to windows 10 my laptop keeps turning on by itself every 3-4 hours whenever I close to lid for it to go to sleep mode. I checked everything and everything came out fine. My bios setting was correct as well. Only thing...