Windows 10: Laptop keeps locking up on Windows 10

Discus and support Laptop keeps locking up on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo T530 running windows 10 and it's locking up and the only thing that works is the mouse,i have to do a hard reset to get it to work.But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stuartpetty, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Laptop keeps locking up on Windows 10

I have a Lenovo T530 running windows 10 and it's locking up and the only thing that works is the mouse,i have to do a hard reset to get it to work.But i only works for a couple of minutes then locks up again.Please any help.

:)

stuartpetty, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

Laptop keeps locking up on Windows 10

Windows 10 Lock Function

We appreciate you for getting back to us. We suggest that you start your laptop in safe mode, lock your laptop, and check if you will experience this issue. For steps on how to start in safe mode, kindly refer to the following link:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

While in safe mode, we recommend that you use the Check Disk tool to find and fix errors with your hard drive. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt and then right-click
      Command Prompt
      in the results.
    • Select Run as Administrator, and then select Yes.
    • At the command prompt, type CHKDSK C: /f and press Enter.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Laptop keeps locking up on Windows 10

1. Laptop keeps locking up on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps locking

2. Laptop keeps locking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps locking: My laptop keeps locking after only a matter of seconds asking me to keep logging in, as a result I'm not being able to alter anything. Is there a way around this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-locking/3b12a875-bf7b-4f8f-93aa-2193f0805536
  3. Windows Keeps Locking Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Locking Up: I'll be browsing the internet or whatever and suddenly the mouse cursor locks up and then a moment later the whole PC does and I have to manually restart it. It happens at least once a day. I don't know what's causing this but it's a problem because sometimes it happens...
  4. Windows Keeps Locking Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Keeps Locking Up: I'll be browsing the internet or whatever and suddenly the mouse cursor locks up and then a moment later the whole PC does and I have to manually restart it. It happens at least once a day. I don't know what's causing this but it's a problem because sometimes it happens...
  5. Windows Keeps Locking Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 20H2 on HP Laptop keeps freezing/locking up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 20H2 on HP Laptop keeps freezing/locking up: Hello, I believe I posted here sometime in the past with a similar issue. Basically, I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 x64 20H2 (latest updates installed) on it. Ever since I got it (2ish years) I've been having issues with the system locking up - it just freezes on...
  7. Windows 10 Keeps Locking up and sleeping

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Keeps Locking up and sleeping: Windows 10 keep locking up and sleeping at random times does it for all the computers in the company. Checked the server and the group policy and nothing was changed or added. Tried disabling the sleep and still cannot get the the automatic lock to stop. Tried to max out the...
  8. laptop keeps on locking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop keeps on locking: around 3 weeks after i upgraded my laptop to win 10 it just keeps on locking randomly (btw the laptop has a broken battier so let me know if its something with that) submitted by /u/collsheryar [link] [comments]...
  9. windows 10 keeps locking up why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 keeps locking up why?: I have to reboot several times a day because my desk top computer keeps locking up has anyone able to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keeps-locking-up-why/e3744cfa-baa9-4fcc-9af5-7afab6719956
  10. Screen keeps locking up on windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps locking up on windows 10: I *HAD* a problem with Windows 10 it looks like the lock screen keeps popping up regardless if I set the timeout to never or not on my power options or in the lock screen settings. However, I have found a work around for the problem so I thought I would share with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop keeps locking up windows 10

2. windows 10 keeps locking up

3. laptop locking up windows 10

4. microsoft laptop keeps locking up,
  5. laptop keeps locking up,
  6. laptop keeps locking,
  7. windows 10 laptop keeps locking,
  8. windows 10 locking up on i3,
  9. dell laptop keeps locking up,
  10. windows 10 laptop keeps locking up