Windows 10: Laptop keeps on rebooting

Discus and support Laptop keeps on rebooting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erick Leal, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Laptop keeps on rebooting

My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do.

:)

Erick Leal, Jan 27, 2023

2. My laptop keep rebooting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the information that you have provided us.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the additional error below;

Can you provide the error message and code which pop up?

For now, I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can boot onto the desktop.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Do let us know if you can or cannot access the desktop so that we can proceed with further troubleshooting steps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 27, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Laptop keeps on rebooting

My laptop keeps rebooting

I tried to update my laptop to version 1909, the first time it got stuck at 30% and shutoff, I reboot the laptop and windows uninstall the update and fixed the error in c drive as message shown on the bottom of my laptop.

Tried a second time but after the 30% stuck and shutoff, now my laptop keeps rebooting. Here are step that keeps repeating:

1. press power button 1 time

2. loading my dell logo

3. windows logo appear

4. on the half of my screen a 1 second flash white triangle appear and disappear

5. reload the dell logo and repeat step 3-4 over and over.

The problem is I have the windows key in c drive

So far what I did is went to microsoft website create a installation on my usb flash when I boot from my usb drive windows message appear and tell me that
    (It seems that I have start and update and you boot with and usb drive if you wish to go on with the update remove the usb drive and press yes if you want to make a new installation instead press no) I translate this windows message from french.

help me please d'ont want to lose my data on the c:drive.

Thanks

SergeCaron, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Laptop keeps on rebooting

1. Laptop keeps on rebooting - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps rebooting

2. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  3. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  4. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting: I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random...
  5. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting: I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random...
  6. Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly: Hi Team, Every time i happen to open windows settings in windows 10 or work on something, my laptop happens to reboot automatically. This problem is really hurting me as i lose my morale while working on something really important. Would be great if someone can guide me...
  7. My laptop keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop keeps rebooting: I tried to update my laptop to version 1909, the first time it got stuck at 30% and shutoff, I reboot the laptop and windows uninstall the update and fixed the error in c drive as message shown on the bottom of my laptop. Tried a second time but after the 30% stuck and...
  8. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. No new installs or hardware. Just keeps rebooting. Error log shows The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} Any ideas?...
  9. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: I have a Toshiba laptop, which I’ve updated recently. Since that moment I’ve faced an error when booting my system. In the left corner of my laptop I see the following message: Missing operating system. I decided to load the command on an USB device with Windows tool on it....
  10. Laptop keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps rebooting: Hi guys,i need some help booting my laptop,i went and ''reset my pc'' thinking it will make my laptop new..I didnt do a recovery because i was only wipeing out all my old file .. So i did the reset and 5 min later there was a message saying ''there was a problem resetting no...