Windows 10: Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

Discus and support Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently my laptop has been doing this thing where if I pick it up or move it randomly plays the USB port disconnect sound Regardless of whether or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Praise Ayoola-Ola, May 3, 2022.

1. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

Recently my laptop has been doing this thing where if I pick it up or move it randomly plays the USB port disconnect sound Regardless of whether or not anything is plugged in moments later it will the play the USB port connect sound. I opened up my Event Viewer to view what was going on exactly and took note of the time to see what was acting up and this is what I got. "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued." Can somebody please help me with this issue it's also started affecting other things for example when I plug in my Gaming Keyboard and Mouse it only re

:)

Praise Ayoola-Ola, May 3, 2022

2. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted
    during an update. Would this have anything to do with it? I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Thanks.

NathanNGC12, May 3, 2022
  3. USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT SOUND

Hello guys, i use an hp i5 pro book laptop, model G450.

Problem is, it makes a usb connect/disconnect sound every time it gets a slight shake or call it disturbance from its position and as the sound plays, the screen blinks too.

I searched for online solutions and did the following but still the problem has persisted

• I updated all the drivers
    • I checked the sound settings "event programs" and its only the "device connect" and "device disconnect" which are assigned to this sound.
    • I tried monitoring the device manager and nothing is displayed as this annoying sound plays
    Some one told me that it could be a VGA port issue but i don't know what i can really do if it's the actual problem.

Please help me, my laptop is not even 5 months old.

Nicholas-mukaaya, May 3, 2022
  4. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

USB device connect and disconnect sound.

Hello,

I have noticed that there is a problem with my laptop. It keeps on playing USB connect and disconnect sound from time to time and every time it does that the screen flickers randomly.

Please help

NathanMusweu, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

1. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound. - Similar Threads - Laptop Keeps Playing

2. Windows 11 USB connect sound keeps playing every 4 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 USB connect sound keeps playing every 4 seconds: My Windows 11 USB connect sound keeps playing every 4 seconds and I tried restarting my laptop and it didn't help. When I go to my device manager it keeps reloading at the same interval of the sound. I saw some advice online and decided to disable my Universal Serial Bus...
  3. Windows 11 USB connect sound keeps playing every 4 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 USB connect sound keeps playing every 4 seconds: My Windows 11 USB connect sound keeps playing every 4 seconds and I tried restarting my laptop and it didn't help. When I go to my device manager it keeps reloading at the same interval of the sound. I saw some advice online and decided to disable my Universal Serial Bus...
  4. The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.: The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing. In the hidden Icons menu, if I am fast enough, I can click on the USB devices icon to see what is connected. It shows as Generic USB 2 hub, or something similar.In device manager, I cannot see this device, as when it connects...
  5. The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.: The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing. In the hidden Icons menu, if I am fast enough, I can click on the USB devices icon to see what is connected. It shows as Generic USB 2 hub, or something similar.In device manager, I cannot see this device, as when it connects...
  6. The USB Disconnect sound is constantly playing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.: Recently my laptop has been doing this thing where if I pick it up or move it randomly plays the USB port disconnect sound Regardless of whether or not anything is plugged in moments later it will the play the USB port connect sound. I opened up my Event Viewer to view what...
  8. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.: Recently my laptop has been doing this thing where if I pick it up or move it randomly plays the USB port disconnect sound Regardless of whether or not anything is plugged in moments later it will the play the USB port connect sound. I opened up my Event Viewer to view what...
  9. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

USB disconnect sound keeps playing.: Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted during an...
  10. USB Connect/Disconnect Sound

USB Connect/Disconnect Sound: Go to Control Panel/Sounds/Sounds tab. scroll down to Device Connect and Device Disconnect. If there isn't a sound associated with it, (ie) a speaker icon next to it, then choose the Browse button and choose whatever sound you want. Default is Windows Hardware Insert, and...