Windows 10: Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI

Discus and support Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just like the title says, sometimes like every hour my laptop randomly disconnects from the connection, it doesn’t happen in any other devices, what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnnoyedSpy, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI

Just like the title says, sometimes like every hour my laptop randomly disconnects from the connection, it doesn’t happen in any other devices, what can i do?

submitted by /u/AnnoyedSpy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnnoyedSpy, Dec 12, 2020

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Lianachu Win User
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi, have to restart to reconnect

For a few days now, my laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from the wifi. The wifi is fine -- it still works on other devices -- and is still available with full bars but refuses to reconnect unless I restart my laptop, at which point it'll be connected and working fine again (until the the next time).

I've tried updating the wireless adapter drivers and turning off WiFi Sense but no dice.

Lianachu, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thema:

Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI

1. Laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from WIFI - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps randomly

2. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  3. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  4. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.: My WIFI on my Windows 10 randomly goes out for no apparent reason, And I can tell that its not the WIFI having issues, because the WIFI works great on other devices. Whenever it disconnects, I can't do anything to fix it besides restarting, and it happens very frequently...
  5. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  6. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  7. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

8. Laptop keeps disconnecting from WiFi

Laptop keeps disconnecting from WiFi: Yeah, self explanatory issue.My laptop will randomly disconnect from the Internet and remain disconnected for a few minutes at a time before reconnecting. During this time I can't manually reconnect it just tells me "Unable to connect", and sometimes my network list even...
  9. Laptop Randomly Disconnecting from Wifi

Laptop Randomly Disconnecting from Wifi: Hello, This is my first time posting to the ****munity, so I apologize in advance. So, I have a HP Pavilion Notebook. It's several years old. The past ~6 months my laptop has randomly disconnected from my Wifi. It will read "connected" to my Wifi network, but that no...
  10. Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...: Not sure how to describe this besides I came home opened laptop tried a web site and said no connection, so I tried to connect and didn’t show any connections which is odd because my PS4 is hooked up to the connection I’m trying to connect to. So anyways restarted laptop,...