Windows 10: Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

Discus and support Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Firstly, to summurize: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. But occasionally, there are some different errors.Mini... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fatihsendur, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

Hi,Firstly, to summurize: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. But occasionally, there are some different errors.Mini dump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDryCEywaCWG-tNPw5?e=qW1Y6fMini dumps zipped:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDrx-Rs6fGMmWEQCj1?e=tTzARPIt's a gaming laptop. An Acer Nırto 5 AN515-44.Specs: ryzen 4800H, 1650ti, 256 gb WD .m2 sata, Killer E2600 + Intel AX200It randomly goes blue screen and restarts. Sometimes it freezes without a blue screen and restarts. To my experience it happens when I'm gaming or on the ineternet.I did a hard format on the .m2 sata using Linux running from a usb

:)

fatihsendur, Sep 1, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 1, 2021
  3. My laptop keep rebooting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the information that you have provided us.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the additional error below;

Can you provide the error message and code which pop up?

For now, I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can boot onto the desktop.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Do let us know if you can or cannot access the desktop so that we can proceed with further troubleshooting steps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

Help please ~ laptop keeps rebooting

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur if you have any corrupted hardware.

1) Have you connected any external devices to the laptop?

2) Have installed any latest updates to the computer?

I suggest you to place the computer in Safe mode and perform the Clean boot and check the issue.

To enter Safe Mode in Windows 10:

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + restart before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode or
      Safe Mode with Networking (depending on whether you think you’ll need the Internet).

You could put your system in clean boot state and check if any third party application or any services is causing the issue and hence the error.
    Perform clean boot to identify if any 3rd party service is causing this issue:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps in clean boot, follow
    Step 3 from the link to start the computer to
    Normal startup mode.

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

1. Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls - Similar Threads - Laptop Keeps Rebooting

2. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  3. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  4. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reboot laptop help

Reboot laptop help: I need help, every time I switch on my laptop I keep get this message, "please select proper boot menu and press any key.. What do I do as I have no clue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot-laptop-help/be08aa6d-1721-4e33-b429-c797b09b4e4a
  6. Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help: I usually play videogames only with my laptop, it crashes frequently and I got used to it. Now however, when it restarted, It wont even restart even though it is already at 100% (see pic) please help and Thanks in advance! [IMG]...
  7. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. No new installs or hardware. Just keeps rebooting. Error log shows The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} Any ideas?...
  8. mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help: I am receiving hundreds of premium sms messages everyday and my laptop and emails are hacked too. ive lost custody of child because of this. it has happened for yrs now especially when I have family court appearances...
  9. laptop keeps rebooting

laptop keeps rebooting: I have a Toshiba laptop, which I’ve updated recently. Since that moment I’ve faced an error when booting my system. In the left corner of my laptop I see the following message: Missing operating system. I decided to load the command on an USB device with Windows tool on it....
  10. Laptop keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps rebooting: Hi guys,i need some help booting my laptop,i went and ''reset my pc'' thinking it will make my laptop new..I didnt do a recovery because i was only wipeing out all my old file .. So i did the reset and 5 min later there was a message saying ''there was a problem resetting no...