Windows 10: Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly

Discus and support Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, Every time i happen to open windows settings in windows 10 or work on something, my laptop happens to reboot automatically. This problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mashkoor676, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly

Hi Team,

Every time i happen to open windows settings in windows 10 or work on something, my laptop happens to reboot automatically.

This problem is really hurting me as i lose my morale while working on something really important.

Would be great if someone can guide me in fixing this problem.

Laptop: Hp folio 9480m i5 4th generation

Thanks in advance

:)

Mashkoor676, Nov 8, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

Laptop hangs unexpectedly

Hi,

When the drive is made there are only 4 files as seen in the screenshot.
    Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly [​IMG]

I have a win10bootable usb. It shows up in the boot list. but mem86 usb dosen't show up.

ram93, Nov 8, 2020
  3. xarzu Win User
    My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly

My laptop keep rebooting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the information that you have provided us.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the additional error below;

Can you provide the error message and code which pop up?

For now, I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can boot onto the desktop.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Do let us know if you can or cannot access the desktop so that we can proceed with further troubleshooting steps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly

1. Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps rebooting

2. Laptop keeps on rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps on rebooting: My Surface 3 keeps showing me the windows logo with the spinning dots, freezes half way through, goes black, and repeat. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-on-rebooting/a068a8ab-8b52-40e8-b82b-659f1a876a8e
  3. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected reboot.: Good Day,I am using an Asus Rog Zephyrus Ryzen 5900hsMy notebook restarts suddenly and I have lost many progress works due to this.please help me find a solution for this.My windows version from the CMD -ver command is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.963]and I did...
  4. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected reboot.: Good Day,I am using an Asus Rog Zephyrus Ryzen 5900hsMy notebook restarts suddenly and I have lost many progress works due to this.please help me find a solution for this.My windows version from the CMD -ver command is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.963]and I did...
  5. Unexpected reboot.

6. Computer keeps unexpectedly rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps unexpectedly rebooting: Hi I have an old computer that is still on windows 7 can't update it in order for it to remain compatible with an older piece of equipment it's connected to and its keeps rebooting and showing this error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  7. Computer keeps unexpectedly rebooting

Computer keeps unexpectedly rebooting: Hi I have an old computer that is still on windows 7 can't update it in order for it to remain compatible with an older piece of equipment it's connected to and its keeps rebooting and showing this error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. unexpected rebooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    unexpected rebooting: My machine is unexpectedly rebooting, here's the diagnostic info. What actions should I take? I don't know enough about this to select the correct Windows topic. cheers Nicholas ============================================================================ Source...
  9. Unexpected reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected reboot: Dear all, Can someone help? I've done some research checks myself and here goes: After installing win 10 a few days ago i get random reboots. (kernel-power-41-error-) these can occur a few in a hour or none for a whole day. The reboot is always preceded by these four filter...
  10. laptop keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop keeps rebooting: I have a Toshiba laptop, which I’ve updated recently. Since that moment I’ve faced an error when booting my system. In the left corner of my laptop I see the following message: Missing operating system. I decided to load the command on an USB device with Windows tool on it....