Windows 10: laptop keeps relooping on/off at installing windows 64%

Discus and support laptop keeps relooping on/off at installing windows 64% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i'm having problems with my laptop that i decided to reinstall windows by resetting. while reinstalling, my laptop suddenly shuts down and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mushamuuu, Apr 22, 2019.

1. mushamuuu Win User

laptop keeps relooping on/off at installing windows 64%

i'm having problems with my laptop that i decided to reinstall windows by resetting. while reinstalling, my laptop suddenly shuts down and when i turned it on it gave me this "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error" message so i pressed shift+f10 to open the command prompt. i typed regedit and navigated to the childcompletion folder, opened the setup.exe and changed the value from 1 to 3, hit ok, close the registry and restarted the laptop. after that the laptop now keeps relooping at installing windows. tried pressing shift+f10, ctrl+alt+del and f8 but nothing happens. now i'm stuck of what to do.

:)

mushamuuu, Apr 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Redpen64 Win User
    computer continually reloops - Even when you get to task manager it is relooping. We stopped notifications and problem sending as one site suggested but did not work.

My older computer was running okay on windows 10 until yesterday after updates were installed. Now it continually reloops - Even when you get to task manager it is relooping. Have no idea where to start or what is causing the problem. We stopped notifications
    and problem sending as one site suggested but did not work and in fact one of those keeps trying to connect after stopping it. How do you remove the updates. I finally able to find them but no way to remove them.

OP - looping.

Redpen64, Apr 22, 2019
  4. laptop keeps relooping on/off at installing windows 64%

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

laptop keeps relooping on/off at installing windows 64%

1. laptop keeps relooping on/off at installing windows 64% - Similar Threads - laptop keeps relooping

2. Gateway laptop keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop keeps turning off: the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to put it in it shuts off againsometimes the screen blinks on and off when i press buttons a couple of times before it shuts...
  3. Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime: Hi there!Screen keeps flickering and restarts without any command, also stuck on 64%, I need help on fixing this issue so I can move forward....
  4. Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime: Hi there!Screen keeps flickering and restarts without any command, also stuck on 64%, I need help on fixing this issue so I can move forward....
  5. Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting

Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting: I reset my laptop about 8 hours ago and until now Windows is still not installed. It's stuck at 64% and my laptop keeps resetting. I forced shutdown it for about 3 times, then it lost power so I had to charge it. I have a Lenovo laptop. How do I fix this?...
  7. Laptop Stuck on Installing Windows 64%

Laptop Stuck on Installing Windows 64%: Hi, I have recently tried resetting my HP Laptop, and in the process a "Installing Windows" appeared. I allowed the installation to continue but when it reached 64% the laptop turned off, and back on again to the exact same screen. It has done this now for the past couple of...
  8. Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64: Dear Friends, My laptop HP Pavilion Win 10 Home 64 Factory-installed. Now I like to install Win 8.1 64 more on a new partition so that the Office 2007 32 can be run there. Thanks for your attention Quyen Pham Dinh With profound thankfulness if help me by mail to ***...
  9. Dell laptop keeps turning off during install of windows 10 1803

Dell laptop keeps turning off during install of windows 10 1803: My dell laptop keeps turning off during clean install of windows 10 1803 every 5 minutes and when I press the power button to turn it back on it resumes were it left off and still does that after it finally installs windows I have looked to see if anyone is having this issue...
  10. Dell laptop keeps turning off during install of windows 10 1803

Dell laptop keeps turning off during install of windows 10 1803: Excellent. Thanks for marking thread solved as it will help others find it.