Windows 10: Laptop keeps resetting

Discus and support Laptop keeps resetting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my laptop keeps crashing and it freezes so I restart it and let it power back on. However, when I turn it on, I enter my password but then all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MF2178, Apr 24, 2020.

1. MF2178 Win User

Laptop keeps resetting

So my laptop keeps crashing and it freezes so I restart it and let it power back on. However, when I turn it on, I enter my password but then all my files and all my settings are gone. It's like everything except my Microsoft account was deleted.

:)

MF2178, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Dano 00TA Win User

Laptop keeps resetting

Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keeps resetting

1. Laptop keeps resetting - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps resetting

2. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset: I tried to factory reset my laptop and I had to use the windows media tool to be able to do that but now it's stuck at like 60% just restarting over and over again. I can't tell if it's getting any progress and I've tried starting it in safe mode by turning it off and back on...
  3. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset: I tried to factory reset my laptop and I had to use the windows media tool to be able to do that but now it's stuck at like 60% just restarting over and over again. I can't tell if it's getting any progress and I've tried starting it in safe mode by turning it off and back on...
  4. Acer laptop keeps restarting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Greetings I was resetting my laptop,now it's disconnected from WiFi.its keep resetting but...

Greetings I was resetting my laptop,now it's disconnected from WiFi.its keep resetting but...: Greetings I was resetting my laptop,now it's disconnected From WiFi while I was resetting now it's keep resetting but does showing the percentage.its almost 8 hrs now.Please assist...
  6. my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting: my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting,why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-on-reseting-and-showing-errors-on/0df793c4-ff25-4495-82be-70a3e8b6d8a1
  7. my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting

my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting: my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting,why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-on-reseting-and-showing-errors-on/0df793c4-ff25-4495-82be-70a3e8b6d8a1
  8. Trying to reset my laptop but it keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset my laptop but it keeps restarting: Hi,I was trying to reset my laptop to factory settings and in the process, the battery died. When I plugged it in and turned it on, the logo "LENOVO" appeared with the spinning circle and after a few seconds, it said restarting, it goes dark and the logo appeared again. I...
  9. Does the laptop keep Windows10 ,when I reset it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does the laptop keep Windows10 ,when I reset it?: When I bought the laptop, I downloaded W10 myself. If I reset the laptop now, will it lose W10 or will it stay up ? Behält der Laptop Windows10 ,wenn ich ihn zurücksetze?
  10. Color Profile keeps resetting when Laptop monitor sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Color Profile keeps resetting when Laptop monitor sleeps: I have been having this very annoying issue where my custom color profile keeps resetting to the horrible default one when ever I let my laptop sleep or restart. I have deleted all of the other color profiles but it still keeps on resetting. I've been on 1806, 1903 and...