Windows 10: Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows

Discus and support Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop is intalling windows and it keeps restarting at 64% can any help [IMG][IMG] [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MisterAngel1210, May 20, 2020.

1. Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows

My laptop is intalling windows and it keeps restarting at 64% can any help

Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows [​IMG]Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows [​IMG]
    Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows [​IMG]

:)

MisterAngel1210, May 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, May 20, 2020
  4. Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows

little cat, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows

1. Laptop keeps restarting on installing windows - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps restarting

2. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  3. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  4. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting: So, I wanted to use "projecting to this Pc" feature for that I advised to install "wireless display" which I did. To enable that, it asked me to restart my laptop so I did. Later on, I restarted, it kept on like "working on updates, don't turn off your computer". It's been 1...
  5. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop keeps restarting: So, I wanted to use "projecting to this Pc" feature for that I advised to install "wireless display" which I did. To enable that, it asked me to restart my laptop so I did. Later on, I restarted, it kept on like "working on updates, don't turn off your computer". It's been 1...
  6. Windows install keeps restarting..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows install keeps restarting..: So im trying to install windows on a 970 Evo plus m.2 drive with a windows 10 usb/ key i bought from best buy. So I plug in the usb and boot up my pc with only that m.2 but it keeps showing a screen allowing me to choose 32 bit or 64 bit then after that it just restarts... Im...
  7. Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting

Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting: I reset my laptop about 8 hours ago and until now Windows is still not installed. It's stuck at 64% and my laptop keeps resetting. I forced shutdown it for about 3 times, then it lost power so I had to charge it. I have a Lenovo laptop. How do I fix this?...
  8. Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting

Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting: I was resetting my pc and then I came across an error that told me to press OK to restart the computer and restart the installation process. I did that but then It appeared once again. And again. And again. But that wasn’t the problem. I watched this youtube video telling me...
  9. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps restarting: Hey guys, I have a Mecer Guru with windows 10 Pro, version 1809 installed and I received the laptop a few weeks ago so its pretty brand new, it just keeps restarting and giving me blue screen errors. Ive tried going into safe mode and uninstalling my past update but that...
  10. Laptop Keeps Restarting

Laptop Keeps Restarting: After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does. Something about a Stopcode. However it Keeps Doing This. How can I Fix It From Happening. Also I have a 3 in Black Horizontal line near the Top Left Corner of...