Windows 10: Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

Discus and support Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i got a brand new laptop from hp a 2020 model so i wanted to download windows 10 on it, but whenever i try to it keeps restarting after completing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AsemAbu dari, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

i got a brand new laptop from hp a 2020 model so i wanted to download windows 10 on it, but whenever i try to it keeps restarting after completing the download, it says "windows will now restart to complete installation" but after it restarts it starts from the beginning all over again. I've been trying to fix this issue for some time now and I've tried everything i can but i couldn't fix it. So please any help would be appreciated.

:)

AsemAbu dari, Oct 16, 2021

2. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Failed BIOS update, Laptop keeps restarting.

Hello, I have an HP dv2050us laptop. I recently went to HP.com to update my drivers and software. When I got down to the Bios (WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based version F.25), I downloaded it and installed it, when it got time to restart itself, my power turned off at my house and cut the power to the laptop.
    My laptop turned off. After a minute when the power came back on I manually turned on my laptop. But all that happens is my laptop just keeps restarting itself. It loads up to the "Windows loading" screen, it will then flash a blue screen and restart all over again.

It's like my laptop goes in an endless loop of restarting, and it never makes it to windows. I tried the last known option in Safemode ('Windows advanced options menu') but it does not help or work. I have also tried getting into Safemode, but that doesn't work either.

I can press f10, and that gets me into the Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility. And pressing f8 gets me to 'Windows advanced options menu' also know as the "Safemode" screen
    I have no idea how to fix this! Please help! Thank you.

jerseyturf, Oct 16, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10 :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

1. Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps restarting

2. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  3. Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10: i got a brand new laptop from hp a 2020 model so i wanted to download windows 10 on it, but whenever i try to it keeps restarting after completing the download, it says "windows will now restart to complete installation" but after it restarts it starts from the beginning all...
  4. Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps restarting while downloading Windows 10: i got a brand new laptop from hp a 2020 model so i wanted to download windows 10 on it, but whenever i try to it keeps restarting after completing the download, it says "windows will now restart to complete installation" but after it restarts it starts from the beginning all...
  5. Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode: Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode.I'll close my laptop to put it to sleep while I go do something / overnightand when I open it back up, it has restarted and closed everything.The battery did not died, for reference/contextLuckily most things auto-save. Except...
  6. restarting while am downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restarting while am downloading: my pc wouldnt let me download or install i dont no why plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-while-am-downloading/96d7c5f4-adaf-4c7c-9d44-ce2d4e1d65b1
  7. restarting while downloading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restarting while downloading: what can i do when ever am downloading a programe from the internet my pc just restart it self ? plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-while-downloading/acb1698e-e0c1-490e-a11c-52047320cf1f
  8. Laptop keeps restarting while I’m in remote access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps restarting while I’m in remote access: I’m trying to work from home by using vmware horizon client to remote access onto my work computer. My home computer works fine for nonremote use, but a blue error screen pops up and restarts my laptop after only a few minutes of using the vmware for remote access. I do not...
  9. Computer keeps restarting while installing windows 10

Computer keeps restarting while installing windows 10: I was resetting my notebook and this error came that the windows couldn't install and restart. I saw some tutorials on youtube of how to tackle it and now my laptop keeps on restarting and there's no progress in windows installation. Please help I have HP elitebook folio...
  10. Laptop Keeps Restarting

Laptop Keeps Restarting: After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does. Something about a Stopcode. However it Keeps Doing This. How can I Fix It From Happening. Also I have a 3 in Black Horizontal line near the Top Left Corner of...