Windows 10: Laptop Keeps Restarting

Discus and support Laptop Keeps Restarting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does. Something about a Stopcode. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DFreerksen, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Laptop Keeps Restarting

After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does.

Something about a Stopcode. However it Keeps Doing This. How can I Fix It From Happening.

Also I have a 3 in Black Horizontal line near the Top Left Corner of thee Screen

:)

DFreerksen, Jun 25, 2019

2. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop keep restarting

Hi Elias,

Thank you for the update.

Since the laptop crashes before you can perform any troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to contact the laptop manufacturer in this regard.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Jun 25, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop Keeps Restarting

n-ster, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Keeps Restarting

1. Laptop Keeps Restarting - Similar Threads - Laptop Keeps Restarting

2. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  3. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  4. Hp laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop keeps restarting: I got a new HP laptop on the 30th of November 2022 and ever since then I've not been able to use it. It keeps showing me a lage where I'm to set my preferred language and stuff like that the when I click next it take me to another page that shows 'why did my pc restart? ' and...
  5. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting: So, I wanted to use "projecting to this Pc" feature for that I advised to install "wireless display" which I did. To enable that, it asked me to restart my laptop so I did. Later on, I restarted, it kept on like "working on updates, don't turn off your computer". It's been 1...
  6. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps restarting: So, I wanted to use "projecting to this Pc" feature for that I advised to install "wireless display" which I did. To enable that, it asked me to restart my laptop so I did. Later on, I restarted, it kept on like "working on updates, don't turn off your computer". It's been 1...
  7. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps restarting: So I was formatting my laptop and accidentally clicked the 2nd option that says "remove files and clean the drive", now it just keeps restarting because the drive is cleaned, anyone has any idea how can my laptop be saved? I really don't wanna buy a new one. Thanks....
  9. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps restarting: Hey guys, I have a Mecer Guru with windows 10 Pro, version 1809 installed and I received the laptop a few weeks ago so its pretty brand new, it just keeps restarting and giving me blue screen errors. Ive tried going into safe mode and uninstalling my past update but that...
  10. My laptop keeps restarting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps restarting.: At first it only restarted when I tried to login. Then, it restarted after I restarted. Now it brings me to the choose an option screen where the options are continue, use a device, troubleshoot, or turn off your pc. I just atarted doing this randomly so I don't know what...