Windows 10: Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already

Discus and support Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a Dell Latitude E5450 and it said when I first opened it No bootable file found so I used the F2 methods in which I put it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kenzo Aaron Dela Cruz, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already

Hello, I recently got a Dell Latitude E5450 and it said when I first opened it No bootable file found so I used the F2 methods in which I put it on Legacy from UEFI and vice versa but it did not work so we concluded that it was because it had no OS and installed Windows 10. After installing, we closed the laptop and later, after opening it again, it says no bootable file found so I had to download the Windows 10 OS file found in this link and I used my own personal flash drive which I had to erase the contents. After that, I installed Windows 10 again and it worked but after I shut it down, th

:)

Kenzo Aaron Dela Cruz, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 22, 2023
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 22, 2023
  4. Kantastic Win User

Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already

Bootable Vista Installer

I have a friend who has a Vista Home Premium key (from the bottom of his laptop) and his HDD crapped out so he ordered a new one. His repair disks didn't work and neither of us have CD's with a large enough capacity to store the files we 'found' on the interwebz, so I'm trying to install it from a bootable USB.

I got up to the step where I successfully turned the USB into an active partition, but I ran into a problem the moment I needed to access the boot sector.

Can someone kindly walk me through the steps?

Kantastic, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already

1. Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps saying

2. Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...: When i restart my PC and open the windows defender it says getting protection info for a while and whenever a notification pops up saying touch or click this notification to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus and when I click the notification it says your IT administrator...
  3. Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...: whenever a notification pops up saying touch or click this notification to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus and when I click the notification it says your IT administrator has limited access, please help!!...
  4. Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...: whenever a notification pops up saying touch or click this notification to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus and when I click the notification it says your IT administrator has limited access, please help!!...
  5. Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already: Hello, I recently got a Dell Latitude E5450 and it said when I first opened it No bootable file found so I used the F2 methods in which I put it on Legacy from UEFI and vice versa but it did not work so we concluded that it was because it had no OS and installed Windows 10....
  6. Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop keeps saying no bootable file even though I have installed Windows 10 two times already: Hello, I recently got a Dell Latitude E5450 and it said when I first opened it No bootable file found so I used the F2 methods in which I put it on Legacy from UEFI and vice versa but it did not work so we concluded that it was because it had no OS and installed Windows 10....
  7. Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/99iuzavakuw51.png?width=316&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a75fa5bc759a340ea8727a285a78d6fccdc9107 submitted by /u/buddieminceraft [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.: I am using Windows 10. Recently, my wireless network has been unable to detect internet even though I can still go online. Everything on the browser still works and i can still surf the net. However, apps that runs at the background and microsoft products that rely on the...
  9. Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it: Hello, I have previously purchased and played Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I was experiencing trouble with the game, so I uninstalled it. When I returned to the Microsoft Store to re-install it, it says I have not purchased the game. When I check my library, it...
  10. Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated: Maybe a week or two ago my windows started showing the "Activate windows" watermark. In the settings it said I was already activated. Even so I acquired my licence code through the cmd window, clicked "change product code" and typed it in. This fixed the issue for a little...